Friday, December 28, 2012

Retirement Card - Enjoy Your Days

Hello blogging friends!  The card I am sharing with you today is a retirement card that I made for one of my husband's coworkers.  


I used Simply Smooth Ivory and Posh Milk Chocolate cardstock from DiscountCardstock.com.  I printed the sentiment and then used S5-127 Labels Twenty-Eight to create the die cut.  Before removing the paper from the die I used Memento Desert Sand ink to ink the inside edges of the paper.  I added some Argyle Grosgrain Tan and Brown ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon across the center.  


To create the foil die cuts I used S5-120 Fall Foliage die template and Spellbinders Premium Craft Foil.  The embossed foil die cuts are a perfect little accent.


To finish off the card I added a few Root Beet Jellie Dots from The Rubber Cafe'.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Paper:  DiscountCardstock.com Simply Smooth Ivory, Posh Milk Chocolate
Ink:  Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Desert Sand
Dies:  Spellbinders Paper Arts™ Grand Calibur® Machine, S5-131 A2 Matting Basics A, S5-132 A2 Matting Basics B, S5-127 Labels Twenty-Eight, S5-120 Fall Foliage
Accessories:  Spellbinders Premium Craft Foils; Really Reasonable Ribbon Argyle Grosgrain Tan and Brown; The Rubber Cafe` Scrap Happy Sheer GlueRoot Beer Jellie Dots, Stick "EM" Up Tool

3 comments:

  1. wow!! this card is great. you're so good at making masculine cards. i always get creator's block. thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I buy this card from you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure who you are since the post was anonymous and you didn't leave your name or email. However this blog post is from 2012 and I no longer have this card.

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...