Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Crafty Secrets Fairy Tag

Hello blogging friends!
I have a quick post for today and a tag to share with you using the New CD Creating With Vintage Illustrations from Crafty Secrets.


I love the image of this fairy!

All of the coloring was done using Copic markers. I also added Turquoise Baby Bling


I added a Butterfly and a small piece of Finesse Swirls White Pearl from Want2Scrap.


I added a little more color to the top of the tag with Copic markers and some sparkle with more glitter. To finish off the top of the tag I added some vintage lace trim, twine, tulle, ribbon, a paper flower and a crystal.

Please be sure to check out all of the fantastic samples by the Crafty Secrets DT on the Heartwarming Vintage Blog and also on their own personal blogs using the New CD Creating With Vintage Illustrations!

Thank you so much for stopping by today. It's chilly outside but the sun is shinning. I am feeling pretty good today and it's a beautiful day--I hope you have a beautiful day too!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Crafty Secrets: Creating With Vintage Illustrations
Paper: Discount Cardstock, Simply Smooth Ivory
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Want2Scrap Turquoise Baby Bling, Finesse Swirls White Pearl, Butterfly; Clearsnap Glue Gloss, Pralines and Cream Fairy Dust Glitter; Found Items: Antique Lace Trim, Aqua Twine, Acrylic Crystal, Tulle, Ribbon, Paper Flower

3 comments:

  1. So darn pretty!!!!! The coloring of the fairy is spectacular. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutrely gorgeous creation again Heidi. I love your work, and hope to see it for many many more years to come.
    have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your precious family hun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...