Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween BOO Layout!

Hello and Happy Halloween!!


I thought that since today is Halloween it would be a great time to share this layout with you. This is a picture of my youngest son and myself at his Cub Scout Halloween party a few weeks ago. All of the boys dressed up and some of the parents did too. Check out the bling on my face--it's Finesse Swirls Black Rhinestones and 72 Count Purple Rhinestones! Now that is thinking outside the box and taking it off the page LOL!

To start I used Style D Chipboard Embellishments, inked them with Tuxedo Black and then added 72 Count Lavender Rhinestones from Want2Scrap™and Pralines & Cream Fairy Dust Glitter from Clearsnap.

Next I created several Halloween die cuts using S4-279 Graveyard Scenes and Shapes, S4-280 Halloween Scenes and Shapes, S4-282 Witches Brew, S4-277 Nested Bats die templates from Spellbinders™. Then I lightly inked them with Brilliance Starlite Silver to make the embossing pop.


I created a border along the bottom of the layout with the Halloween die cuts.

I added Ranger Orange Peel Stickles to the window in the haunted house and Flower Soft Sage for the grass.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you all have a Happy, Fun & Safe Halloween!!

Hugs,


Want2Scrap™ Supplies Used:
Style D Chipboard Embellishments
72 Count Lavender Rhinestones
72 Count Light Green Rhinestones
72 Count Red Rhinestones

Cross Promotional Products Used:
Spellbinders Grand Calibur, S4-279 Graveyard Scenes and Shapes, S4-280 Halloween Scenes and Shapes, S4-282 Witches Brew, S4-277 Nested Bats

Other Products Used:
Paper: Discount Cardstock Soot; My Mind's Eye Haunted Collection
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Brilliance Starlite Silver
Accessories: Clearsnap Pralines & Cream Fairy Dust Glitter, Glue Gloss; Ranger Orange Peel Stickles; Flower Soft Sage; Hot Glue Gun

3 comments:

  1. Wow love your layout especially all the die cuts along the bottom must remember that when doing my LO this year of my grandkids. Thanks for sharing
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! Heidi, you really out did yourself - love the eye makeup!! Great page too - you two look SO COOL!! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this layout and all the glitter!!!! tfs

    Dana
    Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...