Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back to School Pencil Box and Bookmark

Good morning blogging friends! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend! I can't believe how fast the summer flew by and the kids are back in school again. Today, I have a quick little back to school project to share with you.I designed this quick and easy little set with a book marker and a mini pencil box. For the book marker I used New Champagne Parchment and Really Red 80# paper from Discount Cardstock. I layered the two pieces, added rubons from Kaiser Craft and a little color using Copic markers. To finish it off I added a small piece of stitched twill.I didn't have a template for the pencil box so I designed my own. I used New Champagne Parchment, Really Red 80#, Simply Smooth White paper from Discount Cardstock. To create the die cuts I used the Grand Calibur™ and S5-029 Nested Lacey Pennants, S5-028 Nested Pennants and S4-324 Ribbon Banners from Spellbinders™. I layered the die cuts, added a rubon, colored with Copic markers and added Nestabling™ Nested Pennants Black Rhinestones from Want2Scrap™. To finish the box I added a piece of stitched twill and a few pencils.

Supplies
Paper: Discount Cardstock New Champagne Parchment, Really Red 80#, Simply Smooth White
Ink: Ranger Antique Linen Distress Ink, Copic Markers R49, B23, G14, Y15
Dies: Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur™, S5-029 Nested Lacey Pennants, S5-028 Nested Pennants, S4-324 Ribbon Banners
Accessories: Want2Scrap™ Nestabling™ Nested Pennants Black Rhinestones; Kaiser Craft Class of '87 Rub Ons; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ 3D Foam Squares; Twill; Pencils

Our little guy started school a week ago but I know so many schools are starting back today and I hope it's a wonderful school year for all!!

Starting today Want2Scrap™, Spellbinders™ Paper Arts and JustRite® Stampers is kicking off a four day Blog Hop Event--Want to make it Fabulous! The Blog Hop is Sept 6th-9th and will feature 30+ Designers from all three companies and there will be prizes involved!! Please check out the Want2Scrap™ Blog for all of the details and the link list so you can join in the hop!

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a creative day!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

7 comments:

  1. These are so cute. What a fun treat for the first day of school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet set thanks for the ideas and for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super back to school ideas Heidi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...