Sunday, August 21, 2011

Want2Scrap™ & Crafty Secrets Keys to Happiness

Good morning blogging friends! Today, I have a card to share with you and a step-by step tutorial. I used Nestabling™ Heart Circles Brown Rhinestones and 72 Count Baby Blue Rhinestones to accent the stamped images. The stamped images are from the Keys to Life stamp set from Crafty Secrets. To started I stamped the image on to Simply Smooth White cardstock using Rich Cocoa Ink. I added the color with Copic markers and then used S4-116 Standard Circles Small die templates from Spellbinders™ to cut/emboss the circle. Then I inked the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink.I stamped the sentiment from the Keys to Life stamp set and then cut/embossed using S4-346 Labels Twenty-Two and inked the edges with Antique Linen. To create the key I used S4-298 Antiquities. The Nestabling™ I used is Heart Circles Brown Rhinestones. As you can see from the photo I am not using the Heart Circles die cut, I used S4-345 Picot Edge Circles. The Nestabling™ was made to go with Heart Circles but as you can see it also works with other decorative edge circle die cuts. If you don't happen to have the die template to match the Nestabling™ don't be afraid to play around a little, be creative and think outside of the box. You might find a new favorite combination. ;-) To add a little sparkle I used Glue Gloss and Pralines & Cream Fairy Dust Glitter to the label and the key.I used 72 Count Baby Blue Rhinestones to accent the label and the corners.
Want2Scrap™ Product Used:
Nestabling™ Heart Circles Brown Rhinestones
72 Count Baby Blue Rhinestones

Cross Promotional Products Used:
SpellbindersGrand Calibur, S4-345 Picot Edge Circles, S4-346 Labels Twenty-Two, S4-116 Standard Circles Small, S4-298 Antiquities

Other Products Used:
Stamps: Crafty Secrets Keys To Life
Paper: Discount Cardstock Simply Smooth White, Blue 67#, Herbal Garden Medium Prismatic, Posh Milk Chocolate Felt; Bo Bunny Welcome Home Collection
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa; Ranger Antique Linen Distress Ink; Copic Markers
Accessories: Seam Binding, Tread; Clearsnap Pralines & Cream Fairy Dust Glitter, Glue Gloss; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares


Thank you so much for stopping by today!! I hope you have a creative day!!

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Dear Heidi,

    Your variation in design is amazing, the eye for detail in all the colors used is outstanding. You created amazing cards, the elegance in your cards are very evident. The stamping is really the star here in this paper performance, lovely… and I think I am in love

    I adore it, to create embellishments, stitching and doing difference Techniques on paper and started my first creative Blogspot now End July 2011. Please visit and leaf me your comments, the mean so much to me!
    I wish you a wonderful live full off Inspirations to share with all of us, Many Hugs from Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely. do you have any hints on applying nestabling (or any other shaped embellie) without it getting out of shape?? i just can't get the hang of it, it never goes where i want it, stretches out of shape, doesn't land where i want it. etc, you get the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi, this is such a clever card. U used the keys to such a great combination. Love this card!! Super, super job creating this. Keep up the great work. Ty for sharing. ekc

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...