Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Spellbinders Guest Desinger Post and Shrink Art!

Good morning! Today, is my last Guest Designer post on the Spellbinders Blog. I have designed a pretty Valentine's Day Pin with Shrink Art and a full step-by-step tutorial to share with you. I hope you will hop on over to the Spellbinders Blog and check it out! I want to say a special Thank You to Spellbinders and the wonderful team of designers for the Spellbinders Blog--Beth, Margie and Holly!! It has been Fantastic working with these talented ladies!!

Thank you so much for stopping by today and happy creating!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

3 comments:

  1. I loved your project Heidi! I am a big fan of the shrinkydinks too and this was just a great use of them!

    Greetings from a fellow Minnesotan! Hope you are faring well this crazy winter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca at AmazingPaperGrace.com is Sharing the Comment Wealth and I picked you”. I really do like the Valentine pin that you made, that is what originally caught my eye. I've decided that I am going to make it for my Mom but change it from a pin to a magnet since she likes to collect them. I've gone through the rest of your blog and I like the style that you create in. I have added you to my favorites list and look forward to visiting you often. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...