Wednesday, September 15, 2010

JustRite 12 Weeks of Christmas Blog Hop #2

Welcome to JustRite Stampers’ newest Wednesday feature, 12 Weeks of Christmas Blog Hops #2! Every Wednesday up until Thanksgiving some of your favorite designers will be joining some of the JustRite design team for a series of Christmas blog hops, showcasing JustRite’s entire Christmas Collection of stamps! This week, it’s the Stamper’s DreamJustRite Inspiration blog!
design team! So mark your calendars for Wednesdays at 9am Central for great Christmas gift, card & project ideas, starting at the
JustRite Inspiration Blog!

Today, I have a fun and quick gift idea to share with you.
I found these cute candy Christmas ornaments that hold a gift card at the $ store and I gave it a little handmade touch using JustRite Stampers stamps. To start I stamped one of the borders and centers from JB-08780 A Merry Little Christmas with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto white cardstock. The stamp set includes 10 Designer Centers and 10 Interchangeable Borders and fits JB-08115 Wood 1-5/8 Round Stamper.Next I colored the images and border with Copic markers. I used the S4-114 Standard Circles Large die #3 and S4-115 Petite Scalloped Circles Large die #2 to cut/emboss the circle diecuts.To add a little sparkle I used a red Spica glitter pen to go over all of the areas colored with red.I added 3D Foam Squares from SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES By 3L™ to the back of the diecut and adhered it to the front of the ornament.Here is a close-up.Here's a look at the inside of the Christmas ornament. I added some white crinkle paper and a gift card. Simple, quick, easy and cute--plus it's two gifts in one!

Supplies
Stamps: JustRite Stampers: JB-08780 A Merry Little Christmas, JB-08115 Wood 1-5/8 Round Stamper
Dies & Punches: SpellbindersS4-114 Standard Circles Large die #3, S4-115 Petite Scalloped Circles Large die #2
Paper: Neenah Solar White; WorldWin Green
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black; Copic Markers R29, G28; Spica Red Glitter Pen
Accessories: SpellbindersGrand Calibur™; Joann's Red Ribbon, White Crinkle Paper; SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES By 3L3D Foam Squares; $ Store Christmas Ornament.

Please visit these Designers' blogs to see what fabulous Christmas Projects they have for you on the hop today!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!! Enjoy the hop!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

18 comments:

  1. Love this so much! Gotta check out my dollar store! You are da BOMB, girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. It looks great. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet gift idea, Heidi! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome idea. love your ornament heidi! (glad the post worked too!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute - what a great ornament that also holds a special surprise inside! Great coloring and details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen these ornaments in the stores before and always thought they were blah - leave it to you to turn blah into beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute idea!!! Thanks for sharing, your talents are marvelous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How creative and charming!! Fabulous idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So CUTE! What a great project, Heidi! It's absolutely darling and a fabulous way to present a gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an AWESOME project Heidi!!! Such a clever idea and the colours are fantastic!!! I was our dollar stores had stuff this cool!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that's CUUUUUTE! I think I need to check my dollar store too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that's CUUUUUTE! I think I need to check my dollar store too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great idea, I never thought how adding your own to the dollar store stuff makes it look so much richer! Love it! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...