Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Follow Your Heart - Earrings, Bracelet & Necklace

Hello! How is your week going? I hope you are having a good one! I have something different to share with you today, something that's not paper crafting. A couple of days ago I was in the mood to make some jewelry. I haven't made any jewelry in a while and this isn't anything amazing and over the top--LOL--but it was just fun to do something a little different for a change.Here is a set of jewelry that I made--earrings, bracelet and a necklace. It was very quick and easy to make just some chain, jump rings, beads and charms.Here is a close-up of the earrings and bracelet. Here is a close up of the necklace.And a couple more close-ups.Just a simple and sweet little post today. *wink* Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a Fantastic Day!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

4 comments:

  1. Hey Heidi Loo,
    My Birthday is in February, oh what the heck you could just call it a friendship present and I would be glad to take it off your hands wink*...love it girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful necklace! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    It is a fanatic necklace collection, especially the well-known necklace. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...