Thursday, February 25, 2010

JustRite Stampers- Daisies - Sow Seeds of Kindness

How about another Springtime card? *wink* The sun is shinning today and things are starting to melt but still not fast enough--LOL! I think everyone is starting to get Spring fever.For today's card I used some of the newly release stamp sets from JustRite Stampers, Beautiful Blossoms, Seeds of Kindness. The Border and the Daisy image are from the Beautiful Blossoms set. This set includes 4 Designer Centers and 4 Interchangeable Borders and fits the 2-1/4'' x 3-1/16'' Oval Stamper. The Sentiment is from the Seeds of Kindness stamp set which includes 6 Centers with Sentiments and 6 Interchangeable Borders and fits the 1-5/8'' Circle Stamper.Here is a close-up of the bouquet of daisies image and the border from the Beautiful Blossoms stamp set.I started by stamping the image with black ink onto white cardstock and colored the image with Copic markers as shown in the pictures. For the petals I used three shades of yellow Copic markers. Next I colored the leaves and stems using two colors of Copic markers.For the bow I used two colors of blue Copic markers. I thought the soft blue would look pretty with the yellow.I colored the center of the daisies with Honey Y38. Then I made little dots with Cocoa Brown E74, then I went over the entire area again with Honey Y38 and then I dabbed the colorless blender pen over each of the centers.I lined up the Deckled Edge Classic Oval Large S4-259 die template from Spellbinders™ and using the Wizard™ I cut/embossed the oval.After I made the diecut I left the paper in place and used the die template as a stencil to airbrush through with the Copic markers.Here is a close up of the flowers. I stamped the border using a blue ink and cut/embossed the oval using the Wizard™ and Classic Ovals Large S4-110 die template from Spellbinders™. I also used the Big Scalloped Oval Large S4-251 die templates to make a oval diecut with large scallops for the mat. I added foam mounting tape to each layer giving it some added dimension and then I added three little paper flowers with pearls centers for an embellishment.I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of white cardstock with brown ink and made the tag diecut using Ribbon Tag Trio Two S4-234 die template from Spellbinders™. Leaving the paper in the die template I airbrushed using Copic marker Y00, then I removed the paper and inked the edges with brown ink and attached the tag to the card with a blue velvet ribbon. For the background I embossed a piece of ivory cardstock using Fleur De Lis Pattern I2-1014 Impressabilities™, misted the entire piece with Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist and then inked the edges with brown ink.

Supplies~
Stamps~JustRite Stampers-Beautiful Blossoms, Seeds of Kindness, 2-1/4'' x 3-1/16'' Oval Stamper, 1-5/8'' Circle Stamper

Paper~The Paper Company-White, Ivory, Light Blue

Ink~Tsukineko-Memento Rich Cocoa, ClearSnap-ColorBox Chalk Azurite, Ranger-Distress Ink Vintage Photo

Other~Spellbinders™-Wizard™, Classic Ovals Large S4-110, Deckled Edge Classic Oval Large S4-259, Big Scalloped Oval Large S4-251, Ribbon Tag Trio Two S4-234, Fleur De Lis Pattern I2-1014 Impressabilities™, Copic-Airbrush System, Y00, Y11, Y15, YG13, YG63, B21,B95, V12, Y38, E74, Tattered Angels-Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist, Joann's-Pearls, Prima-Petites Lollipop (flowers), Beacon Adhesives-Fabri-Tac, 3M-Foam Mounting Tape

My Stash~Blue Velvet Ribbon, Brads

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope the daisy card will add a little Springtime to your day.

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

5 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card, Heidi! Great inspiration! Thank you xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Heidi Loo....you are always so amazing, can you share so of the sunshine...he he Terre

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a gift! beautiful!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heidi... I love your pretty daisies.
    Can I ak what is the adhesive you use to anchor your nestie die to the paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card! I just got this set...actually my first Just Right stamps set and I love it!! I'm totally addicted to these already! Love the beautiful colors and texture on your card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...