Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Just For Fun Rubber Stamps - Stamp Sale

Hello! I hope you are having a Great Day!

This is just going to be a quick little post to let you know the JFF (Just For Fun) is having a SALE through January 31! They are having a Year End Holiday Special of 25% OFF ALL orders placed from December 25, 2009-January 31, 2010. All orders will begin shipping the week of January 4, 2010.

I also wanted to let you know that the JFF Blog is now LIVE!! Sandy from the JFF DT has a wonderful tutorial on Faux Postage Technique. Click HERE to check it out!


Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back later tonight (it might be after the boys are in bed *wink*) **EDIT--sorry that night just got away from me--Life happens! ;-) But I will be back to add this post in the morning. Thanks again for stopping by!!** with some creative inspiration and a CHA sneak peek from Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...