Monday, August 17, 2009

JustRite Christmas Blog Hop

Hello and Welcome to the JustRite Christmas Blog Hop! I am very excited about today's Blog Hop, it's going to be soooo Huge! The JustRite Chritmas Blog Hop was open to several Guest Designers who were welcome to join in the fun, we have 33 Designers in all!!! That is Fantastic and I can't wait to see what all of these talented ladies have created!!

Here is a list with links to the JustRite Blog and also to all of the Designers participating in the Christmas Blog Hop.

JustRite Stampers-Blog

Becca Feeken

Sankari Wegman

Sharon Johnson

Kazan Clark

Sharon Harnist

Laura Davis

Debbie Olson

Michelle Woerner

Taylor Van Bruggen

Jenn Balcer

Michelle Wooderson

Lori Craig

Lauren Meader

Beate Johns

Barb Schram

Kimberly Crawford

Michele Kovack

Jami Bova

Kellie Fortin

Jennifer Buck

Heidi Blankenship

Angela Barkhouse

Lisa Somerville

Gerrie Johnnic

Kathy Jones

Debbie Seyer

Kim Sonksen

Terre Fry

Sheryl Dickinson

Bonnie Sharp

Mary Pfaff

Holly Simoni



For my project today I created a Snowman Ensemble which includes a candy jar, Christmas ornament and a Christmas card. The holidays will be here before we know it and then we will all be needing little gifts for teachers, co-workers and friends and this snowman gift set would be perfect!

For all three projects I used the same papers and inks.

Candy Jar~
For the candy jar I used a sentiment and image from two of the NEW JustRite Christmas stamp sets, Old Fashion Christmas Set and Something Sweet Set. The Old Fashion Christmas Set has four borders and centers and works with the 3-1/4 '' Wood Stamper. The Something Sweet Set comes with 6 borders and centers and works with the 2-3/8 '' Wood Stamper. To create the candy jar I started by making a belly band with the designer paper to go around the jar and I inked the edges. Then I stamped the sentiment Sweet Treats from the Something Sweet Set with brown ink and on the candy piece I did paper piecing. The border was stamped with blue ink and then I inked the edges on both of the circle diecuts. To create the circle diecuts I used the Wizard, Classic Circles Lg. S4-114, Classic Circles Sm. S4-116 from Spellbinders. For the lid of I stamped a snowman image from the Old Fashion Christmas Set with brown ink and colored with Copic markers. Then I added a scalloped circle with designer paper from the mat. The diecuts were made using the Wizard, Classic Circles Lg. S4-114, Petite Scalloped Circles Lg. S4-115 from Spellbinders. I also added some liquid applique' and glitter.
Christmas Ornament~
For the snowflake center I used a snowflake image from the NEW A Merry Little Christmas Set. This set contains 10 borders and centers and works with the 1-5/8 '' Wood Stamper.To create the Christmas ornament I cut out two pieces of light weight chipboard and two pieces of designer paper using the Wizard and Labels Five S4-229 and sandwiched then all together to make the base for the ornament. Then I made the snowflake diecuts using Create A Flake 2 S4-223. For the center of the snowflake I used the snowflake image from the center of A Merry Little Christmas set with blue ink. All of the edges were inked and I copper wire to create the hanger and added some rhinestones and glitter.
Christmas Card~
Both the image and the sentiment are from the NEW Old Fashion Christmas Set. As mentioned above the Old Fashion Christmas Set comes with four centers & borders and works with the 3-1/4 '' Wood Stamper.To create the Christmas card I stamped the snowman image with brown ink and colored with Copic markers. For the sentiment I used blue ink and then I inked the edges of both the circle diecuts. I added several snowflakes to the card using the Create A Flake 2 S4-223 from Spellbinders. To add some dimension to the card I used several popdots and I also added some glitter and rhinestones.

Supplies~
Stamps~JustRite-Old Fashion Christmas Set, 3-1/4'' Wood Stamper, Something Sweet Set, 2-3/8'' Wood Stamper, A Merry Little Christmas Set, 1-5/8'' Wood Stamper
Ink~Tsukineko-Memento Rich Cocoa, Ranger-Distress Ink Vintage Photo, SU Ink-Brilliant Blue
Paper~K & Company-12 x 12 Winter Wonderland Specialty Paper Pad, The Paper Company-Light Blue, Neenah-Solar White, Georgia Pacific-White
Other~Copic-Markers 0, Boo, B02, B66, BG10, R17, R20, R29, Y38, YR04, G85, YG25, YG63, YR24, E74, 100, Spellbinders-Wizard, Classic Circles Lg. S4-114, Classic Circles Sm. S4-116, Petite Scalloped Circles Lg. S4-115, Create A Flake 2 S4-223, Labels Five S4-229, Beacon-Gem-Tac Adhesive, Marvy-Liquid Applique', Glitter, Rhinestones, Popdots, Blue Sheer Ribbon, Copper Wire, 2-way Glue Pen, Cotton Balls, Jar, Candy

Thank You so much for stopping by today!! I hope you enjoy and the creative designs in the JustRite Christmas Blog Hop!! I am off to see what all of the ladies have created!

I hope you have a Fantastic Day!
Smiles!
Heidi

48 comments:

  1. It is always such a joy to visit your blog and see such amazing creations Heidi!!!! Such fabulous projects and your colouring is simply amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful vintage feel. Great colours too. Love that JustRight border that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This set is absolutely amazing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous set Heidi! Your designs are beautiful and you are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. in a word....WOW!! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, gorgeous projects, Heidi!! I love how your distressing and sponging gives the images a vintage feel! Are those Lindor truffles? My mouth is watering from this blog hop... I came from brownie pops and now Lindor truffles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heidi, I love, love, love your style! The distressed, smoky vintage look is your signature and you do it so well!! This is beautiful girl!!
    --Hugs Becca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally GORGEOUS!!! That shade of blue with the creamy browns is fabulous!!! WONDERFUL gift set -- someone will be happy to receive this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your projects for the blog hop---all my christmas decorations are snowmen, so of course, i LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to see you got a post up-hope that means all is happy in computer land!!

    This is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE the colors. I cannot believe how you can change the colors of paper with ink and shimmer into something SO amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful projects Heidi!!

    I love the color combinations. My Christmas tree decorations have always been blue & white with all homemade ornaments. I will be making one of these to add to this year's tree.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful work! I love all the detail :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning projects Heidi, love the vintage feel and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The colors are stunning, Heidi! Such great images...and love the goodie jar...and ornament, I am so in the holiday spirit now!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful projects! Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your coloring! Is amazing! Love all of your projects, but I think my favorite is that little snowman card. Just beautiful on the krafty background. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous projects, Heidi -- love the brown and blue tones and all those glittery snowflake accents. What a wonderful combination of JR stamp sets -- they all work so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMGosh Heidi!!! your projects are BEYOND fabulous -- seriously! Those colors and layout and set up is just amazing!!! Beautiful beautiful way to feature all the yummy just riteness and simply lovely projects!!! I am in LOVE with the colors that you used!!! BEautiful!!!
    hugs,
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh. My. Heavens. Everything that you made . . . jawdropping gorgeous. WOWZA!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Heidi, you make some amazing stuff! I love what you came up with. Thank You so much for sharing. Hope you are good. Think of you often. Have a wonderful day. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  21. Heidi, your projects look fantastic. I love your coloring, the vintage look and all the sparkle and bling you added.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  22. Heidi! Love your projects! That ornament is so elegant. Love those snowmen, too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous projects. I just love this set and the colors you've chosen. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful snowman set.. the blue gives it such a cool look.

    Swedie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stunning! Your wonderful cards inspire me to create even more!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You are one talented lady! I always tell you that you ROCK but this time I really, really, really mean it (not that I didn't mean it the other times he he). I check you blog daily to see what new things you are going to amaze me with and you never disappointment, you are truly a talented designer. Hugs....Terre

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are really amazing. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Heidi, these are GORGEOUS! Love the colors you used. Anyone who recieved these items as gifts would be so thrilled:) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Really gorgeous Heidi! Love the blue and the glimmer. Great ensemble. You've worked your magic again!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a gorgeous ensemble! Great color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  31. gorgeous! gorgeous! gorgeous! these are all stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the colors and everything about your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I don't know which of your projects I like most they are all so good -as always- the card is so pretty and the jar could be used for so many things all year and that decoration would look so pretty sparkling on any tree

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love love love your projects!!! You always take simple paper and make it into something fabulous!!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love your projects, they are great.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Awesome projects, so love the color combo, great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I absolutely love your colour combination. That snowman is so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Fabulous! The vintage takes me back. Beautiful work on these.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love your projects, the jar is amazing.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  40. Awesome set! I love your color scheme. Iris Soscia

    ReplyDelete
  41. Heidi;)
    What a great set you have!!
    It just captures that Christmas
    feel. Warm and fuzzy :)
    I love your colors a little rustic
    Very cool :)
    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I am impressed with the way you used these stamps. So beautiful and the colors are absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Your project is beautiful! I love the colors and the way you used the stamps. Your photography is wonderful! I was planning on buying some of the stampers and now I know that I HAVE too.

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love the colors! Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Heidi, these are gorgeous! I love the colors you used! They are so warm and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  46. May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace,
    The gladness of Christmas give you hope,
    The warmth of Christmas grant you love.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Great post, Heidi. Thanks for sharing.
    BeckyE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...