Monday, March 23, 2009

Crafty Secrets/Tattered Angels March Mix-Week #4

Here we are at week # 4 of the March Mix with Crafty Secrets and Tattered Angels. I really hope you have enjoyed all of the wonderful projects and have been inspired to try some of the Crafty Secrets and/or Tattered Angels products. Here is a list of the Design Team Members who have projects to share with you today. I know they will have some wonderful and inspiring projects to share with you so be sure to visit each one. I know you won't want to miss out!


Also here is a list of ALL of the Design Team Members from Crafty Secrets and Tattered Angels. Some of them might also have some projects to share with you today so be sure to also check them out!
Heidi Blankenship (CS)
Sally Lynn McDonald (TA)
Michelle Van Etten (TA)
Vivian Peters (CS)
Vicki Chrisman (CS/TA)
Michele Kovack (CS)
Nic Howard (TA)
Melissa Phillips (TA)
Marisa Grosson (CS)
Anna Wight (CS)
Elizabeth Hicks (TA)
Cheryl McAdam (TA)
Michelle Jackson (TA)
Lisa Zappa (CS)
Lauren Ferguson (TA)
Linda Duke (CS)
Trisha Ladouceur (TA)

Today I have another Easter card to share with you. For the focal point I used one of the beautiful images from the NEW Crafty Secrets Easter Creative Scraps. You are going to love these!! The images are absolutely amazing!! I used the Curved Rectangles S5-006 die template from Spellbinders to cut out the image of the angels and flowers from the Easter Creative Scraps. Then I used the next larger size of the same die template to cut out a mat of Petallics Juniper Berry from WorldWin to create a mat behind the image. I used two different colors of Glimmer Mist, Pearl and Snow Angel from Tattered Angels on the angel image. The Snow Angel Glimmer Mist is a very light pink with a pearl shimmer. While the image was drying then I punched out two birds using a Martha Stewart punch. I used the Copic Airbrush System and Sketch Marker B00 Frost Blue to lightly airbrush a little blue on the birds. Then I took a cotton ball with Distress Ink Vintage Photo and added a little ink to the edges and then I misted them with Pearl Glimmer Mist.Next I inked the Prima Hydrangea flowers with Snow Cap, Ranger Adirondack Ink and a cotton ball. Then I added just a tiny bit of Really Rust ink from Stampin' Up to the edges of the petals using a q-tip and then I went back over the flowers with the Snow Cap ink to soften up the Really Rust color. After the ink was dry then I misted the flowers with Pearl Glimmer Mist. When the flower petals were all dry then I put the flower together using glue dot and I added a pearl and gold button the to center. I also punched out some "fern leaves" from Petallics Spring Larch and Beargrass cardstock from WorldWin using the Martha Stewart Twig Punch and added them behind the flower.Here is a picture showing the before and after of the flower.For the beautiful gold filigree corners I used the corner stamp from Crafty Secrets Serenity Prayer Stamp Set. I stamped the images using gold pigment ink and then embossed them with gold EP. I also added some gold brads in the corners of the diecut and a few pearls in the corners of the card. The background paper is from Crafty Secrets Pastel Designer Paper Pad.

Supplies~
Paper~Crafty Secrets-Pastel Designer Paper Pad, WorldWin-Treasures Glacier Blue, Petallics Spring Larch, Beargrass, Juniper Berry
Ink~Ranger-Distress Ink Vintage Photo, Adirondack Snow Cap, ColorBox-Gold Pigment, SU-Really Rust
Stamps~Crafty Secrets-Serenity Prayer
Other~Crafty Secrets-Easter Creative Scraps, Tattered Angels-Glimmer Mist Pearl, Snow Angel, Spellbinders-Wizard, Curved Rectangles S5-006 die templates, Martha Stewart-Bird & Twig Punches, Prima-Hydrangea, Copic-ABS, Sketch Marker B00 Frost Blue, Beacon-Zip Dry, Gem-Tac, Gold Brads, Gold EP, Pearls, Cotton Balls, Foam Tape

Dont' forget to check out both the Crafty Secrets and the Tattered Angels websites to find all of these amazing products and see all of the beautiful design work by the Design Team Members. Also be sure to stop by both of the blogs--both Crafty Secrets and Tattered Angels are giving away some Fabulous Blog Candy!!

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Website
Heartwarming Vintag Blog
Tattered Angels Website
Tattered Angels Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you make it a good one!!

Smiles!
Heidi

5 comments:

  1. Heidi, your card is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are gorgeous, I'm heading over to buy some of these right now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are just gorgeous
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really, really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...