Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Another SCS Challenge

Wow! Two days in a row, can you believe it? And on top of that I did two challenges in one. I'm on a roll, I think the mojo is back!

The card that I made today is for two different challenges on SCS. The first challenge was in the Crafty Secrets forum and the challenge for this week is Bold Brights and White. The second challenge is the Wednesday Sketch challenge (Sc216). I had a lot of fun doing the challenge but I will say it was waaaaay out of my comfort zone!! Bold and Bright isn't really my style and I haven't ever done one of the sketch challenges so this was an interesting one--LOL! So if your going to take a look put your sunglasses on(just kidding it's not that bright!), here is what I came up with for both of these challenges.All of the stamped images are from the NEW Fairyland stamp set from Crafty Secrets. I think the little fairy on the moon is so adorable! I did all of the coloring with Copic markers and added some diamond stickles and a few rhinestones for a little bling. To do the sketch I used the Wizard and a few die templates from Spellbinders, including Classic Circles Lg S4-114, Petite Scallop Circles Lg S4-115, and the Deckled Rectangles Sm S4-201. I also used a combination of several different papers from several companies, which I have listed below in the supplies.Here is a close-up of the fairy on the moon. To achieve the bubble look on the smaller deckled diecut I airbrushed using the Copic markers and then using the brush tip of the Colorless Blender I lightly tapped the tip all over and it pulled some of the color out.Supplies~
Stamps~Crafty Secrets-Fairyland
Paper~Crafty Secrets-Radiant Paper Pad, Fancy Pants-Floral Chic (lavender), WorldWin-Purple Grape, Basic Grey-Euphoria (multi-colored floral), The Paper Company-Lime Green Glimmer, White CS
Ink~Tsukineko-Memento Tuxedo Black
Other~Spellbinders-Wizard, Classic Circles Lg S4-114, Petite Scallop Circles Lg S4-115, Deckled Rectangles Sm S4-201 die templates, Copic Markers (as shown in the picture), Airbrush System, Diamond Stickles, Rhinestones, Beacon-Gem Tac, Foam Tape

I want to tell you, Thanks so much for all of your wonderful comments on the card I posted yesterday for the color challenge!!! You sure know how to make a girl smile!! *wink* Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are having a wonderful day!!

Smiles!
Heidi

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty Heidi! I really like the colors.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, and you definitely should not be afraid to use bright colors, its gorgeous! I enjoy checking out your site and your work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love the stamps, of course, and all the sparkle and shine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty love those colors
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heidi this card is absolutely wonderful...so many little glistening details. Lovely.
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Heidi!
    The colors are beautiful.....not too bright!
    Smiles,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is fabulous and the colours are terrific. Gotta love that sparkle and bling......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!!! I love the colors you chose for her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girlfriend ... you sure know how to put a smile on my face!! This is absolutely adorable!!! Great job on the sketch ... you sure know how to "put it together!!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful! I love the colours and the sparkle...and the bubble look is great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This is gorgeous! I love the image, the colors and all the bling! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...