Saturday, November 30, 2013

Vintage Style Jewel Flower Embellishment – Joyeux Noel Christmas Card

Hello everyone!  Today is my day to post over on the Positively Me Blog and I have a quick and easy Christmas card to share with you.

JoyeuxNoel-1

I created a vintage style flower for an embellishment using the S5-143 Jewel Flowers & Flourishes die template from  Julianna Hudgins Positively Me Collection from Spellbinders Creative Arts®.  I used old book pages for the flower and I inked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  Then I fluffed up the flower and added some silver Stickles on the edges of the flower and leaves for a little sparkle.  I added a Kaiser Craft Sparklets-Crystal to the center of the flower and attached the flower to the top of the ornament die cut.

To see more pictures and find out all of the details please hop on over to the Positively Me Blog and check it out! Thanks so much for stopping by the  today!

Hugs & Smiles.
Heidi 

Supplies
Paper:  Really Read, Kraft, Old Book Pages 
Ink:  Mixed Media Inx Jasmine; Ranger Distress Ink Vintage Photo

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Heidi! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice card. great flower embellishment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...