Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pinterest Party At Michaels - Spellbinders - Rochester, MN

Hello blogging friends!  
I have a quick post with a few pictures to share with you from the Pinterest Party at  Michaels today.  


I had a wonderful time.  I was at the store from 1-4 pm demoing the Grand Calibur® and showing different projects you can create with the die templates from Spellbinders Creative Arts®.  


Here are some samples of the CAS (Clean And Simple) cards that I was demoing for the event.


I want to say a HUGE Thank You to Ron, Susan and all of the Staff at the Michaels in Rochester, MN!!
They were all so fantastic to work with!!  Also, thank you to all of the people who stopped in to watch a demo and see me today!  It was great to see some friends!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...