Monday, November 11, 2013

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Golden Season's Greetings Christmas Card

Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Today, I have a project to share with you using products from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and a quick tutorial.


Here is the card that I designed for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I love how this card turned out!  I love using Delicata Golden Glitz ink with metallic paper.  The results are always so beautiful.


The technique I did for this card is called letterpress.  I used a brayer to ink up the E3D-007 Rustic Wreath folder.  Make sure to have a good coverage of ink over the entire folder.  Then I misted the paper front and back with a little water and a couple of drops of dish soap.  The dish soap helps to condition the paper and soften the fibers.   Then embossed the paper.


Here is a look at the results after doing the letterpress.


Here is another close up look.  I think it looks so beautiful and it's quick and easy to do.


To embellish the card I added some clusters of Kaiser Craft Rhinestones-Lippy Red for the holly berries.  I stamped a sentiment from JustRite Papercraft CR-475810 Christmas Vintage Labels One with Delicata Golden Glitz ink and heat embossed using Ranger Super Fine Gold Embossing Powder.  Then I used the S4-401 2013 Heirloom Ornaments die template to die cut the shape.  I added May Arts 3/8'' Metallic Velvet Red and May Arts Metallic String Gold


Here is a close up of the tag.


I hope you like today's card and the technique.

Please be sure to check out all of the fabulous paper crafting supplies at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  Also don't forget to hop on over to the Blog and check out all of the wonderful inspiration 
from the Design Team!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft CR-475810 Christmas Vintage Labels One-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Paper:  Metallic Ivory, Ivory
Ink/Embossing Powder:  Delicata Golden Glitz; Ranger Super Fine Gold Embossing Powder-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Dies:  Spellbinders Creative Arts® S6-001 5 x 7 Matting Basics A, E3D-007 Rustic Wreath, S4-401 2013 Heirloom Ornaments
NOTE:  You can also find Spellbinders® products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Ribbon:  May Arts 3/8'' Metallic Velvet Red, May Arts Metallic String Gold-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Accessories:  Kaiser Craft Rhinestones-Lippy Red; Scrapbook Adhesives By 3L® 3D Foam Squares, EZ Runner Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'
NOTE:  You can also find Scrapbook Adhesive By 3L® products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store

16 comments:

  1. This is such a STUNNING project! I absolutely LOVE it! The Golden Glitz is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that embossing folder! I knew it had great potential! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is elegant and breathtaking...wow. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us.
    Lorrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really stunning card, Heidi. I love that 3D embossing folder and your technique for inking is just wonderful. The ribbon really pops and makes the perfect showcase for your sentiment.

    Thanks for sharing.
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fabulous, Heidi! So elegant and gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is extraordinary and beautiful. Thanks for sharing and the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously gorgeous Heidi! I've been trying to do something fabby with this folder. Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had this embossing folder in my hand and put it back. What was I thinking? Simply stunning. Can't wait to try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card! LOVE it. My favorite I've seen in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here is another "STUNNING" to add to your kudos. I'll throw in a "REMARKABLE" as well. Beautiful. How about "STUNNING, REMARKABLY BEAUTIFUL!" In case you haven't guessed by now, I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. STUNNING!! I LOVE this card!!!! I have a feeling lots of people will be inspired to create this project for their cards!!! LOVE IT!!!

    Kim Hupke

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love this card. with the right ribbon, it could be flat enough to mail. it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...