Friday, November 22, 2013

Earrings - ButterBeeScraps

Hello Blogging Friends!  It's that time of the year again with the holidays and CHA right around the corner.  I have been busy working on some Christmas presents, CHA artwork and catalog design work for a couple of companies.  So I have several things in the works but I just can't share them yet.  ;-)  But I will tell you this--you are going to LOVE the New Releases that will be coming up in the New Year!!

This past weekend I was busy making some jewelry and I made over 30 pairs of earrings.  Today, I am going to share some of the earrings with you.  All of the bead caps, jump rings and rhondell spacer beads and the large green beads are from ButterBeeScraps.  I have all of them listed and linked below.  If you have never visited ButterBeeScraps I hope you will hop on over there and check it out!  Monique, owner of ButterBeeScraps has so many beautiful metal filigree pieces, beads, bead caps, spacers, crystal and charms and her prices are fabulous!!  



Here are a couple collage pictures of the earrings.  All of the beads except for the large round beads pictured above are from my stash including--Jesse James Beads, Blue Moon Beads, Michael's, JoAnn's and Hobby Lobby.  I just absolutely love the filigree bead caps--they make the earrings look so elegant.


I love this aqua color with the silver.



These sparkle so much when the light hits them.  Love the soft golden pink color.


These are the large round green beads from ButterBeeScraps.  I love the crackle look in the beads.


Love the soft jade color.


This is another pair that really sparkles.



These are my favorite--so shabby!   Love it!

Ok, that's it for me today!  I would love to hear what you think about the earrings.  

Don't forget to check out ButterBeeScraps.

Happy Friday and I hope you have a Wonderful Weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
ButterBeeScraps:  Bronze Filigree Bead Caps (Item #CAP046-B)Bronze Filigree Bead Caps (Item #CAP052-B)Bronze Filigree Bead Caps (Item #CAP038-B)Silver Plated Filigree Bead Caps (Item #CAP057-S)Silver Plated Filigree Bead Caps (Item #CAP047-S)Green Round Spray-Painted Glass Beads (Item #BD077-GN)Rhinestone Rondelle Spacer Beads (Item #BD010-P/CL)Bronze Jump Rings
Other Supplies:
Beads from my stash--Jesse James Beads, Blue Moon Beads, Michael's, JoAnn's and Hobby Lobby; Head Pins, French Hooks
Tools:  Loop Tool; Beadalon--Flush Cutters, Round Nose Pliers

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh too funny! Those pink ones are my favorite too! LOVE the roses inside the beads = WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these earrings are so pretty. the pink ones are my favorite. and the green ones....thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...