Thursday, November 7, 2013

Coffee & Friends Background Cling Stamp - JustRite Papercraft November Release - Coffee & Friends Card

Hello everyone!  Welcome to day four of the  JustRite® Papercraft November New Release.  Today, I have a new background stamp to share with you.


Here is CL-04860 Coffee & Friends Background Cling Stamp from   JustRite® Papercraft.  This is a great background stamp--it could be used for several different occasions and also for DIY home decor pieces.  


Here is the card that I designed using CL-04860 Coffee & Friends Background Cling Stamp.  I went for more of a rustic country look with my card adding the touches of burlap.


To color the background I stamped the image using Tuxedo Black ink.  Then I added Rhubarb Stalk ink around the oval frame and coming in towards the center of the image.  To finish it up I added Vintage Photo ink on the outer edges for the wood grain.


For the roses/leaves I used burlap and S5-086 Bitty Blossoms to die cut the flowers.  I rolled the roses and used hot got on the bottoms to glue the flowers together.  Then I airbrushed them with Copic markers for a little added color.  I also used S2-049 Corner Sprigs and black cardstock to die cut some little sprigs and tucked them in around the roses.


I added more burlap to the back of the main image.  Then I used LF-132 Grand Rectangles and LF-168 Grand Large Labels die templates to create a mat and base for the card with black and really red cardstock.

Please be sure to visit each of the designers in the link list below to see what they have to share with you.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite® Papercraft CL-04860 Coffee & Friends Background Cling Stamp
Paper:  Discountcardstock.com Really Red, Black, Kraft
Ink:  Imagine Craft/Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Rhubarb Stalk; Ranger Vintage Photo Distress Ink; Copic Markers R89 Dark Red, YG61 Pale Moss
Dies:  Spellbinder Creative Arts® LF-132 Grand Rectangles, LF-168 Grand Large Labels, S5-086 Bitty Blossoms, S2-049 Corner Sprigs
Accessories:  Burlap; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® EZ Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'; Hot Glue

2 comments:

  1. I was shopping at a large craft store recently and saw lots of burlap being used in the floral dept. Hmmm, nice to see it being used here. thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Heidi!
    What a delightful card front you made with the Coffee & Friends Background Cling Stamp! The burlap adds just the perfect backdrop to the design. Yes, it would make an interesting home decor piece as well.
    Your photo is a lovely likeness of you!
    Best wishes as we snuggle in for the winter months ahead here in Minnesota!
    Joyfully.....~Sandie Luck

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...