Monday, November 4, 2013

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - You and Me - Anna Marie by Prima

Hello everyone!  It's the start of a new week and I have another project to share with you using some of the fantastic products from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  


Here is a chalkboard style card I created using some of the pattern papers from Prima Anna Marie 6x6 paper pad.  The paper pad is filled with so many pretty papers.  I also used the Prima Clear Stamp - Anna Marie Everyday Dress stamp set for the image of the dress.  I used Memento Tuxedo Black to stamp the image twice.  I fussy cut one of the images and die cut the other one using S5-127 Labels Twenty-Eight die templates.  I added some lace from the May Arts Ribbon Sampler - Delicate Vintage Lace and May Arts 1/8'' Velvet Ribbon-Pink to the dress.  For little buttons I added a couple of Melissa Frances Pearls - White.  I used 3D Foam Squares to layer the two dresses.  


Here is a close up of the dress.  I used S5-191 Decorative Labels Twenty-Eight to create another die cut and I layered the two label pieces together.  


To create the little flower cluster I used Prima Mini Rose Stems - Anna Marie.  I added a little bit of sparkle to the flowers with Tim Holtz Distress Glitter - Clear Rock Candy.  To ahere the glitter I used Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue.  


I used the banner from Prima Cling Stamp - Anna Marie to stamp the sentiment.  Then I fussy cut it and attached it to a Tim Holtz Idea-ology Memo Pins and then I covered the inside of the pin using one of the large Melissa Frances Pearls - White.  For the bow I used Seam Binding-Melon.

To finish off the card I added a few Melissa Frances Pearls - White to the corners.  I used white cardstock for the base and EZ Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispensers 49' to adhere all of the layers. 

Please be sure to check out all of the fabulous paper crafting supplies at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  Also don't forget to hop on over to the Blog and check out all of the wonderful inspiration 
from the Design Team!


Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Stamps:  Prima Cling Stamp - Anna Marie[PR-570095]Prima Clear Stamp - Anna Marie Everyday Dress[PR-570088]-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Paper:  Prima Anna Marie 6x6[PR-846374]-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store; Cardstock Simply Smooth White, Metallic Orange
Ink:  Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko - Memento Tuxedo Black- The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Dies:  Spellbinders Creative Arts® S5-127 Labels Twenty-Eight, S5-191 Decorative Labels Twenty-Eight, S5-131 A2 Matting Basics A
NOTE:  You can also find Spellbinders® products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Ribbon:  May Arts 1/8'' Velvet Ribbon-PinkMay Arts Ribbon Sampler - Delicate Vintage Lace, Seam Binding-Melon - The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Accessories:  Prima Mini Rose Stems - Anna MarieMelissa Frances Pearls - White,Tim Holtz Idea-ology Memo Pins - The Simply Stamp Ribbon StoreTombow Mono Multi Liquid GlueTim Holtz Distress Glitter - Clear Rock Candy, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam Squares, EZ Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispensers 49'
NOTE:  You can also find Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store

2 comments:

  1. What an extraordinary and striking card. It is a true creation of LOVE. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...