Friday, November 8, 2013

Pinterest Party at Michaels with Spellbinders!

Hello everyone!  I have a quick announcement to make.  This coming Sunday, November 10th I will be at Michaels in Rochester, MN from 1-4 pm at the Pinterest Party.  Michaels will have displays with Pinterest inspired projects and the supplies to purchase--then you can join in the fun in the classroom to create the make-n-takes.  I will be demoing the Grand Calibur® and showing different projects you can create with the die templates from Spellbinders Creative Arts® during the event.  If you are in the area I hope you will stop in and say hello!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

3 comments:

  1. Oh please come to Michaels near me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun!! I wish I had known earlier, I might have changed my weekend plans. I haven't had access to a computing device for a few days. Hope you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just saw a Michael's ad and it mentioned ellen DeGeneres "dropping in" on the event(s) at Michael's. Did this happen where you were???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...