Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Fashion Vintage Labels Six Cling Stamp Set - JustRite Papercraft November Release - You've Got Style Card

Hello everyone and welcome to day two of the JustRite® Papercraft November New Release.  Today, I have another beautiful vintage style stamp set to share with you.


Here is the New CL-04845 Fashion Vintage Labels Six stamp set from JustRite® Papercraft.  This stamp set is so pretty!  I love the two frames and how you can combine the stamps to create a cameo.


Here is the card that I designed using CL-04845 Fashion Vintage Labels Six.  I love the soft colors mixed with the metal filigree pieces.


To start I stamped the purse and frame images and then colored them with Copic markers.  Then I fussy cut the purse.  For the frame I used JustRite® Custom Dies JB-04825 Vintage Labels Five to die cut the frame.


Here is a close up of the purse and frame.  I added a metal filigree piece behind the purse-Bronze Filigree Embellishment (Item #809).  I also used pink lemonade cardstock S5-160 Opulent Ovals die template to create another layer.  I used 3D Foam Squares in between all of the layers.  I also added some Melissa Frances White Pearls and Diamond Stickles.


Here is a close up of the dangle charm I create for the side of the card.  I used 
Bronze Filigree Embellishment (Item #068-B) and placed a  Prima Interlude Pink Roses on top of the filigree piece.  Then to create the dangle I used a few pieces of lace and wrapped them with a wire and then added the large bead cap-Bronze Filigree Bead Caps (Item #CAP047-B) and a pearl.  To finish it off I added the chain and pink glass pearls with the smaller bead caps-Bronze Filigree Bead Caps (Item #CAP052-B).


The pattern paper is from the My Mind's Eye Lavender 6 x 6 paper pad.  I love the soft doily pattern on the paper.

Please be sure to visit all of the Design Team Members in the link list below to see what they have to share with you.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies 
Stamps:  JustRite® Papercraft CL-04845 Fashion Vintage Labels Six
Paper:  The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store-My Mind's Eye Lavender 6 x 6 paper pad; Cardstock-Simply Smooth White, Pink Lemonade
Ink:  Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa Ink; Copic Markers
Dies:  JustRite® Custom Dies JB-04825 Vintage Labels Five; Spellbinders Creative Arts® S5-131 A2 Matting Basics A, S5-132 A2 Matting Basics B, S5-160 Opulent Ovals
Accessories:  ButterBeeScraps Bronze Filigree Embellishment (Item #809)Bronze Filigree Bead Caps (Item #CAP052-B)Bronze Filigree Bead Caps (Item #CAP047-B)Bronze Filigree Embellishment (Item #068-B) ; The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store-Melissa Frances White Pearls, Prima Interlude Pink Roses; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam Squares, EZ Runner Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'; Ranger Diamond Stickles; White Lace, Pink Glass Pearls, Chain

4 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...