Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Upcycled Background and Morning Glory Clear Stamp Set -JustRite February New Release Day One

Hello everyone!  Today, is the first day of the  JustRite® Papercraft February New Release.  I can't wait for you to see all of the fantastic new stamp sets!  


Here is the first card I have to share with you.  I used a piece of pattern paper from the Prima Stationer's Desk 6 x 6 Paper Pad and I stamped over the paper using CL-02153 Upcycled Woodgrain Background Stamp and Memento Espresso Truffle ink.  Then I added a little more ink to make the woodgrain pop a little more and also inked the edges of the paper.  Next I added some May Arts Brown Silk Ribbon and created a bow.  Then I added the background paper to a card front.


Here is a close up.  I used Rococo Delicate Heart Die from Tonic Studios.  The paper was also from the Prima Stationer's Desk 6 x 6 Paper Pad and I inked the edges with Rhubarb Stalk and Espresso Truffle inks.  I used one of the sentiments from the CL-02136 Morning Glory Clear Stamps and then I used Mixed Rectangle Layering Die Set from Tonic Studios to create the tag.  I added some jute thread and a few WOC Flowers White/Cream Cottage Roses 25mm.


To finish off the card I added a few pearls.

I also have two other cards to share with you.


This card is one that I re-made using the CL-02153 Upcycled Woodgrain Background Stamp.  You can click HERE to see the original post.  Everything on the card is the same except for the background.  I switched out the pattern paper for the background stamp.


Here is another card that I recently designed for one of the Tuesday Tutorial videos.  I used the CL-02136 Morning Glory Clear Stamps.  You can click HERE to see the original post.



Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi



Valentine For My Wonderful Friend
Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite® Papercraft CL-02136 Morning Glory Clear Stamps, CL-02153 Upcycled Woodgrain Background Stamp
Paper: Prima Stationer's Desk 6 x 6 Paper Pad, Cardstock Ivory, Burgundy
Ink:  Memento Espresso Truffle, Rhubarb Stalk, Distress Ink Antique Linen
Dies:  Tonic Studios USA Mixed Rectangle Layering Die SetRococo Delicate Heart Die  Tonic Studios UK Mixed Rectangle Layering Die SetRococo Delicate Heart Die
Ribbon:  May Arts Brown Silk Ribbon, Jute Thread
Accessories:  WOC Flowers White/Cream Cottage Roses 25mm, Ivory Pearls, Multi Medium Matte Diamond Stickles

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, love all the cards, that woodgrain is especially awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...