Sunday, February 8, 2015

JustRite Papercraft Celtic Knot Background and Wishing You Rainbows Sentiments - Distress Markers Technique with Three Cards

Hello everyone!  Today, I have a few more February New Releases from JustRite® Papercraft to share with you.  Due to my schedule I wasn't able to post on all of the release days so please be sure to check out the JustRite Inspiration Blog so you don't miss any of the New Releases.

Today, I have three cards to share with you.  I used the same stamp sets on all three cards and the same technique but they all have a different look.


Here is a quick look at all three cards.  I used CL-02122 Celtic Knot Background Stamp on all three cards but I did three generations of stamping.  See how the background colors get lighter with each card.  I inked the stamp one time using Tim Holtz Distress Markers (listed below).  Then I misted the stamp and the watercolor paper with water and stamped the background image.  Then repeat two more times.  With each stamping you will get lighter color tones.


Here you can see all three backgrounds.  This is a very easy technique and a great way to create multiple cards but with different looks.


Here is the first card.  This one has the brightest and bold colors of all three cards.  I used a sentiment from the CR-02118 Wishing You Rainbows Sentiments.  To create the label I used S4-462 Labels Thirty-Nine die template.  Then I added some Brass Filigree Embellishment (Item #949-G) from ButterBeeScraps on each side of the label and a few Wild Orchid Craft Flowers.  


Here is a close up.


Here is the second card.  The sentiment is from CR-02118 Wishing You Rainbows Sentiments.  I used S5-156 Labels Twenty-Nine to create the label shape.  Then I made a bow with May Arts Light Blue Silk Ribbon and added that to the card front.  To finish off the card I added a few white pearls and a AB Cabochon Flower to the center of the bow.


Here is a close up.


Here is the third and final card.  I just love how soft the colors are on this one.  For the sentiment I used CR-02118 Wishing You Rainbows Sentiments.  To create the label shapes I used GLD-016 Baby Buntings die templates.  Then I layered the labels and added some Gold Metallic String to hang the labels from on the card front.  I added some Wild Orchid Craft Flowers and a few different kinds of sequins.  For a little more sparkle I added some diamond stickles to the flowers and around the label.


Here is a close up.

I hope you enjoyed this release and the cards for today!

Please be sure to check out all of the JustRite Design Team Members in the link list below to see what they have to share with you.










Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smile,
Heidi

Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite® Papercraft CR-02118 Wishing You Rainbows SentimentsCL-02122 Celtic Knot Background Stamp
Paper:  Watercolor Paper, Cardstock-White, Pink, Aqua, Dark Aqua
Ink/Markers:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress Inks-Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean, Seedless Preserves, Distress Markers-Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade, Ripe Persimmon, Mowed Lawn, Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, Dusty Concord, Seedless Perserves
Dies:  Spellbinders Paper Arts Card #1 S4-462 Labels Thirty-Nine, Card #2 S5-156 Labels Twenty-Nine, Card #3 GLD-016 Baby Buntings
Ribbon:  May Arts Light Blue Silk Ribbon, Gold Metallic String
Accessories:  ButterBeeScraps Brass Filigree Embellishment (Item #949-G) Wild Orchid Craft Flowers, AB Cabochon Flower, Pearls, Sequins, Ranger Glossy Accents, Ranger Diamond Stickles, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49' 

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards. I love the different look with each of them. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the awesome sentiments.I'm a sucker for Celtic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...