Monday, February 9, 2015

Best Wishes Clear Stamp Set and Vines Background Stamp - JustRite Papercraft February New Release

Hello everyone!  Today, is the last day of the  JustRite® Papercraft February New Release and we have one more stamp set and background stamp to share with you.


Here is the card that I designed using CR-02152 Best Wishes Clear Stamps and CL-02159 Bold Vines Cling Background Stamp.  I stamped the background using VersaMark ink and then heat embossed with gold embossing powder.  Next I used Mixed Oval Layering Die Set 485e from Tonic Studios to create both of the oval die cuts.  I cut one with white cardsock and stamped floral images and the sentiment and for the other oval I used Gold Mirror cardstock.  I colored the floral images with Distress Markers and then added a few pearls.


Here is a close up.  I also added a few Wild Orchid Craft Flowers and a white pearls.  I used the Royal Fern Die Set 657e from Tonic Studios to die cut the dainty leaves with a little flourish.


Here is a close up of one of the flower clusters.


I hope you enjoyed all of the new stamps in this release and all of the beautiful projects from the JustRite Design Team!

Please be sure to visit each of the Design Team Members in the link list below to see what they have created to share with you.








Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite® Papercraft CR-02152 Best Wishes Clear StampsCL-02159 Bold Vines Cling Background Stamp
Paper:  White, Pink, Mirror Gold
Ink/Markers:  VersaMark Ink, Distress Markers-Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet, Bundled Sage, Frayed Burlap
Dies:  Tonic Studios USA Mixed Oval Layering Die Set 485e, Royal Fern Die Set 657e, Tonic Studios UK Mixed Oval Layering Die Set 485e, Royal Fern Die Set 657e
Accessories:  Gold Embossing Powder, Wild Orchid Craft Flowers, White Pearls

7 comments:

  1. a beautiful card, Heidi. love that new background design. anyone would be thrilled to receive this card. (my birthday is in june)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that background stamp is stunning, love your technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my, that background stamp is just stunning, especially gold embossed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is stunning, very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. comment part 2: what brand of gold embossing powder do you use? I don't get that solid coverage with the kind i'm using. (I have been using versa mark ink.) Yours covers so well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...