Friday, February 6, 2015

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Royal Love Card

Hello everyone!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I have a card to share with you that at first glance looks like a Valentine card.  Yes, it could be used for that but I think it could also be used for several occasions.   I don't have a sentiment on my card but you could always change it up and add a small sentiment in the corner or on a small tag.


Here is the card that I designed.  It's a CAS (Clean And Simple) card.  I simply created the die cut using Spellbinders Paper Arts S4-438 Royal Love die template and adhered it to the cardstock mat and then added a few more mats.  I used dark pink, pink, and white for the layers of cardstock and then added everything to a pink card base.  Then I added a few Melissa Frances White Pearls and Petaloo Botanica Collection White Minis,  To finish off the card I went over the die cut and then inside the heart shape with the Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen to add some sparkle.  The card measures 3-1/4 x 6-3/4.


Here is a close up so you can see some of the sparkle.  I also added the clear glitter brush to the flowers.  You can click on the picture to enlarge and see more details.


Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Paper:  White, Pink, Dark Pink
Dies:  Spellbinders Paper Arts S4-438 Royal Love
Accessories:  Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Melissa Frances White Pearls, Petaloo Botanica Collection White Minis, Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
E-Z Runner Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'

4 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...