Friday, February 20, 2015

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Easter Blessings Card

Hello everyone and Happy Friday!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I have an Easter card to share with you.  


This Easter card is pretty CAS (Clean And Simple) it is mostly die cutting with a little bit of Copic coloring.  Now if you don't have Copics or if you don't like to color you can still create a card like this using different colors of cardstock and paper piecing.  It will just require a little more die cutting.  

Here is a close up of the bunny in the flowers and grass.  I used S2-160 Die D-Lites - Bunny and S2-152 D-Lites - Flower Field die templates to die cut the shapes.  All of the pieces were cut from white cardstock and then colored with Copic markers.  The coloring was very simple and hardly any blending.  I used some 3D Foam Squares to pop up the two larger flowers and I offset the die cut shapes to give the flowers a different look.  Then I added Melissa Frances White Pearls for flower centers.


Here you can see what all of the die cut shapes looked like once I colored them and the markers I used.  Like I said this is very easy coloring and you could also use just regular markers or do the paper piecing.


I used CR-02152 Best Wishes Clear Stamp Set from JustRite® Papercraft for the sentiment.  To create the die cuts I used S3-205 D-Lites - Petite Labels One.  I used 3D Foam Squares to pop up the label shapes.  All of the die cut pieces were adhered to a piece of light blue cardstock and then on to a top fold white card front.

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite® Papercraft CR-02152 Best Wishes Clear Stamp Set
Paper:  Cardstock-White, Pink, Blue
Ink/Markers:  Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copic Markers-RV00, R83, V17, BV13, YG03, YG07, 0
Dies:  Spellbinders Paper Arts S2-160 Die D-Lites - BunnyS2-152 D-Lites - Flower FieldS3-205 D-Lites - Petite Labels One
Accessories:  Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Melissa Frances White Pearls, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ 3D Foam Squares

1 comment:

  1. Nice bunny die cut. I'm thinking about making some Easter cards soon.
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...