Saturday, February 28, 2015

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Springtime Fairies Card

Hello everyone!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I have a pretty springtime card to share with you.


Do you remember this beautiful paper collection?  I now I know some you might be thinking that's an older collection and yes it is but I think it was a favorite to so many and just recently Graphic 45 released a Deluxe Collector's Edition - Springtime 12x12.  I have always loved this collections with all the little fairies, bunnies and flowers.  I created this quick and easy card with a little fussy cutting, a die cut and paper layering.  After that I added a few flowers and pearls for embellishments.  The finished card measures 3-1/4 x 6-3/4.


I fussy cut the images of the fairies and then added 3D Foam Squares to pop them up.  I used  Spellbinders S4-441 Mary Border Strip die template to create the beautiful border die cut.  I used some of the pattern paper for the die cut.  Then I layered those pieces on to some ivory cardstock.  Behind that I layered more of the pattern paper.  To embellish the card I added a few  Melissa Frances Pearls-CreamPetaloo Botanica Collection White Minis, and Kaisercraft Fairy Floss (pink) Flowers.  For some sparkle I used the  Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen on the wings and tiny flowers on the fairies.


Here is a close up of one of the fairies.  Love the sparkle on the wings!


Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Paper:   Graphic 45 Deluxe Collector's Edition - Springtime 12x12 Cardstock-Ivory
Dies:  Spellbinders S4-441 Mary Border Strip
Accessories:  Melissa Frances Pearls-Cream, Petaloo Botanica Collection White Minis, Kaisercraft Fairy Floss (pink) Flowes, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares, Tombow Mono Multi Liquid GlueZig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen

6 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...