Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Tonic Studios - Dreams, Wishes & Fairy Kisses Card and Tutorial

Hello blogging friends!  Today, I have a pretty Springtime and glittery fairy card to share with you.  I am loving all the pretty little fairies in the Fairy Reflections Die and Stamp Collection.  As an added bonus there is also a coordinating paper pack.


Here is a look at the card I designed using the fairy 1306E Aurora Reflections Stamp and 1206E Aurora Reflections Die Set.  I also used 483E Scalloped Circles Layering Die Set524E Pinhole Circle Die Set,112 0E Filigree Flourish Die Set, and 1055E Fairy Wishes Illustrated Paper Pack.


To start I stamped the 1306E Aurora Reflections Stamp using VersaMark ink on to Strathmore mixed media paper.  Then I added 600N Embossing Powder - Classic Gold and used my heat to to melt and heat set the powders.  I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens to watercolor the image.  The colors are listed below in the supplies.


Next I die cut the fairy shape using the silhouette die from the 1206E Aurora Reflections Die Set.  No fussy cutting!  The die cuts that fairy shape perfectly.


I used one of the sentiments from the 1055E Fairy Wishes Illustrated Paper Pack.  To die cut and add some details to the dies cut shape I used the 483E Scalloped Circles Layering Die Set and 524E Pinhole Circle Die Set.  When using these dies you will want to die cut the scalloped circle first and then you can match up the pinhole circle die to add the detail.  For all of the die cutting I used the  147E Tangerine Machine and Bag Set and I also used the 160E Tim Holtz - 8" Comfort Guillotine/Trimmer to cut all of my paper pieces.


I used the NUVO 203N Glue Pen Medium and 705N US Pure Sheen Diamond Glitter to add some sparkle to the fairy and the flowers in the die cut sentiment.


For some finishing touches on the fairy and sentiment die cuts I added some 651N Crystal Drops Gloss - White to look like some white pearls.


I also used the 112 0E Filigree Flourish Die Set to cut a couple of floral flourished to add on the bottom and right side of the card.  I used the same Strathmore mixed media paper and  Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens to color the die cuts.  I used a sheet of pattern paper from the Simple Stories Color Vibe 6 x 6 Paper Pad and added that to a pink cardstock base.  I also added some green May Arts ribbon and sequins from Cartwright Sequins & Beads.


I love all the sparkle from the glitter and sequins.


Thanks so much for joining me today and I hope you enjoyed the card tutorial.

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Tonic Studios USA
Stamps:  1306E Aurora Reflections Stamp
Dies:  1206E Aurora Reflections Die Set, 483E Scalloped Circles Layering Die Set, 524E Pinhole Circle Die Set,112 0E Filigree Flourish Die Set
NUVO:  600N Embossing Powder - Classic Gold, 651N Crystal Drops Gloss - White, 705N US Pure Sheen Diamond Glitter
Paper Range:  1055E Fairy Wishes Illustrated Paper Pack
Adhesive:  NUVO 203N Glue Pen Medium, 419E Craft Tacky 120ml
Tools:  147E Tangerine Machine and Bag Set160E Tim Holtz - 8" Comfort Guillotine/Trimmer819 - 107E Time Holtz Titanium Shear
Other Supplies
Paper:  Strathmore Mixed Media Paper, Simple Stories Color Vibe 6 x 6 Paper Pad, Cardstock - Pink
Ink/Markers:  Versa Mark Ink, Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens - Flesh Color, Mustard, Pale Pink, Light Pink, Light Carmine, Wine Red, Geranium Red, Orange, Yellow, Light Green, Olive Green, Oatmeal, Middle Brown, Haze Blue (All colors in set of 60 markers except Haze Blue)
Ribbon:  May Arts Ribbon Sampler - Spring Green
Accessories:  Foam Squares, Cartwright Sequins & Beads - 4mm Medium Pink, 3mm Gold Flower, 3mm Moonshine

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...