Tuesday, May 3, 2016

ICE Resin® Tints Color Heart and Flower Necklace


Hello ICE Resin® Fans!  
Today, I have a post up over on the ICE Resin® Blog.  To see more photos with a step-by-step tutorial and find out all of the details you can click HERE.

I have a tutorial to share with you using ICE Resin®, and some of the NEW ICE Resin® Tints.  The new tints are available in six different colors.  For my project I will be using four of the new tints.  I love to create jewelry and especially assemblage style jewelry.  I love to mix metals and now with the tints I can very easily add color to the metals.  I also used the ICED Enamels in Relique Ivory along with the ICED Enamels Medium on all of the metal pieces before adding the ICE Resin® with the tints.  I thought having the Relique Ivory background on all the metal pieces would give the tinted ICE Resin® a more vibrant look.  I also used one of the new Antique Bronze Heart Milan Bezels, Relique Glitz Gold Glitter, German Glass Glitter and Ranger Glossy Accents to add touches of glitz and glamour to the necklace.  I used a bronze base for the necklace and then also some leaves, a rose cabochon, some smaller metal pieces with flowers and leaves.  To finish of the necklace I added some AB flat back crystals.  I absolutely love how the necklace turned out!  It has a vintage glam look to it.


Supplies
Relique Glitz Gold Glitter

Other Supplies and Components for Necklace
ButterBeeScraps - Necklace Base, AB Flat Back Crystals
B'Sue Boutiques - Leaves, Small Flowers with Leaves
Rose Cabochon
Bronze - Jump Rings, Chain, Lobster Clasp
Acetate, Toothpick, E6000


Here is a close up of the heart bezel.





I had so much fun creating this necklace and working with the new ICE Tints!  I really hope you will give them a try--they can totally change up the look of your design work. Don't forget to check out the tutorial.  :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Instagram:  heidimblankenship
Pinterest:  heidimb

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...