Friday, May 13, 2016

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Painted Flower Just for You Card

Hello Blogging friends!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I have a quick and easy card to share with you using one of the sentiments from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps - SS-Sent001 Wedding Wishes and Altenew - Painted Flower Clear Stamps.  One of the things I love about the Altenew - Painted Flower Clear Stamps is that you have a couple of different options with this set.  You can do the multi-step stamping to get the beautiful layers of color for the images or you can do just the outline.  I have plans for an upcoming card with just the outline images. :)


Here is a look at the card I designed.  Another thing that I love about this stamp set is how easy it is to line up BUT if by chance you don't get it lined up exactly that's ok too--it still looks fantastic!  I started with a white card front and stamped the images of the flower using Altenew - Shaded of Purple - Lavender Fields and Deep Iris for the flowers and Memento - New Sprout and Bamboo Leaves for the leaves.  Then I went over the images with the outline stamp using Memento - Black Tuxedo ink. Then I inked the outer edges with Altenew - Shaded of Purple - Soft Lilac ink.  I am also really loving the Altenew inks.  When you stamp with them the color is a bit darker and sometimes the image might look a little splotchy but as the inks dry the color smooths out and becomes a little lighter.


After I had the card front done then I stamped the Just for You sentiment from the Stamp Simply Clear Stamps - SS-Sent001 Wedding Wishes set on to some white cardstock and then die cut using the Spellbinders Labels Thirty-Six die.  I also used a piece of black cardstock and die cut a second label shape for layering.  I used Therm-O-Web Foam Squares in between the layers for some extra dimension.  Then I layered a black mat to the card front.  I added some Black Seam Binding around the middle of the card and added a bow.  To finish off the card I added a few flowers from the Prima Laraine Black Tie Flowers collection and some Melissa Frances Black/Silver Pearls.


Thank you so much for joining me today and I hope you enjoyed the card share.   Have a wonderful weekend!

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps:  Stamp Simply Clear Stamps - SS-Sent001 Wedding Wishes, Altenew - Painted Flower Clear Stamps
Paper:  Cardstock - White, Black, Lavender
Ink:  Altenew - Shaded of Purple - Soft Lilac (edging), Lavender Fields, Deep Iris; Memento - Black Tuxedo, New Sprout, Bamboo Leaves
Dies:  Spellbinders Labels Thirty-Six
Ribbon:  Black Seam Binding
Accessories:  Prima Laraine Black Tie Flowers, Melissa Frances Black/Silver Pearls, Therm-O-Web Foam Squares, Scor-Tape

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...