Sunday, June 26, 2011

Simply Sunday - Live the Life of Your Dreams

Hello and Welcome to Simply Sunday! To find out all of the details about Simply Sunday please see my sidebar.

Paper: Discount Cardstock Simply Smooth White, Blue 67 #, Kraft 80#

Stamps: Skipping Stones Design Healing Wings

Ink: Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa; Ranger Distress Ink Antique Linen

Dies: Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur™, S4-320 Nested Butterflies Two, S4-329 Butterflies Circles #4, S4-293 Lacey Circles #3

Accessories: Want2Scrap™ 72 Count - Baby Blue Rhinestones, Baby Le Crème Pearls; Maya Road Trinket Pins; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ 3D Foam Squares, Hand Tinted Seam Binding


Please take a little time to visit the blogs for Simply Sunday
Heidi Blankenship you are here ;-)
Karen Taylor
Terre Fry

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful and creative day!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Heidi!
    I always love to see what you all do on Sundays :) I love the Butterflies Circles (on my wish list!) and how you used it on your beautiful card!
    Have a great week!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you make this card for me? You must have as you´ve used all my favorits on it here ha ha ha. My favoritcolor blue and my favorit embellisment the butterflies and lovely ribbons and bling, so all is just exactly as I love it ha ha ha ha. You did sauch a wonderful job on this card Heidi, and it´s just awesome. Perfect work again hun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Heidi! I love the sprinkle of glitter on the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...