Thursday, June 9, 2011

JustRite Stampers - New Realeases for June - Deck the Halls

Good morning! Today, I get to share another New Release from JustRite Stampers with you--CL-02150 Deck the Halls. This is such a beautiful stamp set for Christmas. This set includes 4 Christmas Ornaments, Bulb Toppers, Pine and Holly and 13 sentiments for a total of 22 stamps!! Plus--and there's more--the stamp set is designed to match Spellbinders S4-283 2010 Heirloom Ornament and S4-334 2011 Heirloom Ornament and JB-08960 JustRite Charmed Dies. To start stamp the Christmas ornament image in Merlot and also in Gold. Then line up the die templates S4-334 2011 Heirloom Ornaments and S4-293 Lacey Circles, tape for perfect placement and cut/emboss with the Grand Calibur. Here is a close up picture of the die cuts.Next sand the larger die cut and ink the two other die cuts with Antique Linen Distress Ink.Then I added a few Baby - LeCreme Pearls from Want2Scrap™.For the background I stamped the pine using Peeled Paint and Forest Moss and then I inked the edges with Antique Linen.I also stamped and hand cut a few of the pine sprigs and then added 3D Foam squares to give them a little dimension. I added some lace trim to the bottom of the card and a sentiment.
Supplies
Stamps: JustRite Stampers CL-02150 Deck the Halls
Paper: Discount Cardstock Simply Smooth White, Herbal Garden Prismatic,
Ink: Clearsnap Gold Pigment Ink, Merlot; Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa; Ranger Distress Inks Antique Linen, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
Dies: Spellbinder Grand Calibur S4-334 2011 Heirloom Ornaments, S4-293 Lacy Circles
Accessories: Want2Scrap™ Baby - LeCreme Pearls; Prima Lace Trim; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares; Hand Tinted Seam Binding; Sanding Block, Embossing Powder

Please be sure to visit the JustRite Designers listed below to see what they have been busy creating.

JustRite Inspiration

Michele Kovack

Stephanie Kraft

Kellie Fortin

Kathy Jones

Heidi Blankenship

Mona Pendleton

Angela Barkhouse

Barb Schram

Sankari Wegman


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

8 comments:

  1. Really glad I am your first commentor. This is a STUNNING CARD gf. And to show us step by step how u did it....fantastic. TY for us "visual" people. Love Just Rite products and these are way cool. I am an almost Christmas birthday girl (DEC.21)so any and all sets for the holiday are right up my alley of things to get. Oh my list is wayyyyyyy toooooo long. TY for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the tutorial for how you created your beautiful card!!! Love your card!! And how you used the bough stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a beautiful card. It't not too early to start your Christmas cards. I definitely love what you did and I really want those stamps and Spellbinder's dies. Thanks for sharing and the wonderful inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gorgeous designs really make me want yet another die, but I just can't! Stop it you temptress you! Love love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I am soo excited to see this card... you did a fabulous job.. I really love this card! I want these stamp sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make it look so easy!!! and it turns out just beautiful too... Thanks for shairing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is BEAUTIFUL...I love the sprigs! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning. I love the pine boughs and the lovely ornament.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...