Saturday, June 11, 2011

Crafty Secrets - NEW CD Creating with Vintage Patterns - NEW Design Team Members

Good morning!! Today I have a digital layout to share with you using the NEW CD Creating with Vintage Patterns from Crafty Secrets!The NEW CD will be available very soon!! Here is the digital layout I designed using one of the patterned papers from the CD. I also used one of the frames and several elements for embellishments. I added the little bouquets of flowers to the top border and by the picture frame. Then I added some doilies, buttons and a piece of pink lace trim. I changed the color of the lace to match the paper and I added a really soft drop shadow to several of the elements.

Did you see the announcement on the Heartwarming Vintage Blog about the New Design Team? Awhile back Sandy, owner of Crafty Secrets had the first ever design team call for Crafty Secrets!! Over 60 people applied and I know Sandy said it was a very hard decision! Out of the 60 people who applied 8 New Designers were added to the team!!

Please Welcome~





Also here are the current Design Team Members that will be continuing with the Design Team.


Heidi Blankenship *that's me ;-)


Julie Campbell


Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a Wonderful Weekend!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

5 comments:

  1. I love vintage! I'm going to be following along in the hopes I can pick up some tips along the way...this is a beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous page!! I love
    everything about it!! I love vintage! Thanks for sharing--

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so beautiful!!!
    Hugs Marlis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats...LOVE your Crafty Secrets Projects!! I am so happy we will be seeing many more!! LOVE your layout...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its so beautiful !!
    Hugs Marlis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...