Wednesday, June 8, 2011

JustRite Stampers - New Realeases for June - You Are My Anchor

Good morning! Today, I have another New Release from JustRite Stampers to share with you--JB-09920 You are my Anchor. This set includes 6 Designer Centers and 6 Interchangeable Borders. This will be a great set for creating masculine cards.To start I stamped the image on to Simply Smooth White cardstock from DCS. Then I added color with Coipc markers.Next I made the circle die cut using the Grand Calibur and S4-114 Standard Circles Large die template from Spellbinders. Then I inked the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink.To create the layers behind the image I used S5-043 Fleur de Lis Motifs and the Grand Calibur to cut/emboss the shapes. I used DoubleMates Berry Red and Persian Blue cardstock from DCS. I also added a piece of twill cord and wove it around the motif and tied it at the bottom.I used 3D Foam Squares in between the layers and to add a little dimension. The background paper is from My Mind's Eye 12 x 12 Kraft Paper Pad Lifestories Collection.

Supplies
Stamps: JustRite Stampers JB-09920 You are my Anchor
Paper: Discount Cardstock Simply Smooth White, Persian Blue, DoubleMates Berry Red; My Mind's Eye 12 x 12 Kraft Paper Pad Lifestories Collection.
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black; Ranger Distress Ink Antique Linen; Copic Markers B26, R27, E23
Dies: Spellbinders Grand Calibur, S4-114 Standard Circles Large, S5-043 Fleur de Lis Motifs
Accessories: Karen Foster Corner Accents (brads); twill; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares

Please be sure to visit some of the Designers from JustRite Stampers who have created projects to share with you.

JustRite Inspiration

Kathy Jones

Becca Feeken

Stephanie Kraft

Mona Pendleton

Michele Kovack

Barb Schram

Heidi Blankenship

Angela Barkhouse

Kellie Fortin


Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you are surviving the heat!!! We have had record breaking temps here in MN--triple digits!! Too hot for me!! Hope you have a happy and creative day!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

2 comments:

  1. Heidi this looks fantastic - love the framing and the colours are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Heidi. I love the distressing! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...