Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Butterfly Canvas

Hello! Today, I have a home decor piece to share with you featuring Posh Eggplant Felt cardstock from Discount Cardstock. The Posh Eggplant Felt cardstock is on sale this week at Discount Cardstock and my Butterfly Canvas is featured on the Discount Cardstock Blog along with a full picture tutorial.All of the cardstock used is from Discount Cardstock. I used Spellbinders™ die templates (listed below) to create all of the butterflies and flowers.To create the background I used two stamp sets (listed below) from Crafty Secrets. All of the bling--rhinestones and pearls (listed below) is from Want2Scrap™.

Supplies
Paper: Discount Cardstock Posh Eggplant Felt, Orchid Cascata Felt, Razzleberry Light Prismatic, Blue 67#, Simply Smooth White, Posh Green Crepe; Old Book Pages
Stamps: Crafty Secrets Artsy Banner, Flourishes
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa; Ranger Distress Inks Antique Linen, Shabby Shutters; Copic Markers BG53 Ice Mint, E29 Burnt Umber
Dies: Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur™, S5-050 Rose Creations, S5-051 Fanciful Flight, S5-049 Carnation Creations, S4-328 Foliage, S4-320 Nested Butterflies Two
Accessories: Want2Scrap™ Brown Finesse Swirls, 72 Count-Purple Rhinestones, 72 Count-Pink Pearls, Baby Turquoise Rhinestones, Baby Pink Rhinestones; Ranger Diamond Stickles; Joann's 2-Way Glue Pen, Diamond Glitter; Wilton Paper Doilies; Beacon Adhesives3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue

Don't forget to check out the sales at Discount Cardstock and the Discount Cardstock Blog to see my picture tutorial for the Butterfly Canvas.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a Wonderful Day!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation. It looks so awesome and I love this paper, you´ve used here.
    You just did an awesome job here again, just gorgeous hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Heidi! I love your flower too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those flowers are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Heidi!! This is seriously gorgeous!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heidi those flowers are just gorgeous with the felt cardstock and the bling centers. Absolutely beautiful! Great job!! LURV IT. I want to be you when I grow up. Teeeheeee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Heidi :)
    I am trying to figure out which spellbinders butterfly die you used for the large solid Butterfly (behind the one from Fanciful Flight) Is this a new release die? I love how the two butterflies go hand in hand. What is this die called?? I know it isn't Nested Butterflies Two or Fanciful flight. Any help is greatly appreciated
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love the background you made for it and the black flowers are gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...