Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pink Daisy Jewel Flower Card

Hello everyone!  To day is my day to post for Julianna C. Hudgins DT.  My blog project features some of Julianna’s brand new Positively Me products through Spellbinders Paper Arts and Want2Scrap.  I designed a card using S5-143 Jewel Flowers and Flourishes die templates from Spellbinders and Nestaboard – Jewel Flowers and Flourishes (S5-143) from Want2Scrap.



I also used S5-131 A-2 Matting Basics A, S5-132 A-2 Matting Basics B and  S5-133 A-2 Polka Dots die templates along with the Grand Calibur from Spellbinders.  All of  the cardstock is from Discount Cardstock and I used Pink Lemonade for the daisy, Herbal Garden for the leaves and smaller flourish, Soot for the larger flourish and Simply Smooth White for the sentiment.   I added a couple of gold filigree jewelry findings, a blue flower button and a pearl to the center of the daisy.  I also added a couple of pink mulberry roses from Pro 31 Designs on each side of the flower and a little Diamond Clear glitter from The Rubber Cafe for a little added sparkle.  For the sentiment I used one of the stamps from the Friends set from The Rubber Cafe.

To find out all of the details and see more pictures please click HERE to visit Julianna's Blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Hugs,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps: Friends set from The Rubber Cafe
Paper:  Discount Cardstock Pink Lemonade, Herbal Garden, Soot, Simply Smooth White
Ink:  Rosebud, Lemon
Accessories:  Pro 31 Designs Pink Mulberry Flowers

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! The flowers are just gorgeous. You did an excellent job. The flowers looks so real!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Heidi...had to stop in and say Hi! It was so fun to see you join the chat room for Charity Wings , thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading what you all have to say. From www.rakhiworldwide.com/rakhigifts/send_rakhi_to_Jalandhar.asp

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...