Monday, July 30, 2012

Happily Ever After Card

Hello blogging friends!  Today I have a wedding card to share with you using CL-03825 Ever After Antique Labels stamp set and JB-03830 Antique Labels One Dies from JustRite Papercraft.


I stamped the image and sentiment from CL-03825 Ever After Antique Labels stamp set onto Simply Smooth White paper from Discount Cardstock using Tuxedo Black ink.  Then I colored the image using Copic markers and used the JB-03830 Antique Labels One Dies from JustRite Papercraft to cut/emboss the label shape.  I also cut/embossed a label using JB-10025 Nested Oval Medallion Dies and Pink Lemonade paper and then I layered the two label shapes.  I used Kaisercraft The Lake House 6-1/2" Paper Pad for the pattern paper.  


To embellish the card I used May Arts Ribbon Sampler Delicate Vintage Lace and May Arts 1/4 Pink Silk Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I also added a pink rose and leaves from I am Roses, Pearls from The Rubber Cafe' and a handmade stick pin.  

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft CL-03825 Ever After Antique Labels
Paper:  Discount Cardstock Simply Smooth White, Pink Lemonade; Kaisercraft The Lake House 6-1/2" Paper Pad
Ink:  Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink; Copic Markers
Dies:  JustRite Papercraft Custom Dies JB-03830 Antique Labels One Dies, JB-10025 Nested Oval Medallion Dies; Spellbinders Grand Calibur
Accessories:  The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store May Arts Ribbon Sampler Delicate Vintage Lace, May Arts 1/4 Pink Silk Ribbon; I am Roses Pink Rose & Leaves; The Rubber Cafe' Scrap Happy Sheer Glue, Pearls; Handmade Stickpin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...