Thursday, July 26, 2012

Merci Paris Card


Hello!  Sorry I have been mia for a few days.  Summer is just such a busy time!  Today, I have a fun Paris card to share with you using the New Samantha Walker S5-145 French Frills die templates from Spellbinders and Merci sentiment stamp from The Rubber Cafe'.  I love this Eiffel tower die cut!  I also used several embellishments from Pro 31 Designs.  


Check out the hot pink paper!  This is some of the New Two Scoops Very Berry by Bazzill that can be found at Discount Cardstock.  I also used Soot and Frosted Pink Prismatic cardstock.


I created a border along the side using Pink Crochet Stretch Lace Trim and Black Bling Chain Mini Trim 4mm from Pro 31 Designs.  Then I added some Black Seam Binding from Really Reasonable Ribbon and tied a bow on the tag.  I added a pink mulberry rose and a handmade stick pin.  The rose and the pink acrylic flower in the stick pin are both from Pro 31 Designs.  


Here is a close up of the tag.  I used S4-367 Back to Basics Tags die template to make the tag and the Merci stamp is from The Rubber Cafe'.


**Update--for the past 3 years I have had a Paper Crafting Sale at my house to clear out some of my supplies and make room for new supplies.  I have received several phone calls and emails asking if I am having a sale this year and if so when will it be.  The answer is Yes I will be having a sale but it's going to be a few more days before I will be posting the date--just trying to get everything figured out and when will be the best time to have the sale.  So check back because I will be posting the dates of the sale in the next few days.  

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Paper:  Discount Cardstock Two Scoops Very BerrySootFrosted Pink Prismatic
Stamps:  The Rubber Cafe' D-478 Merci
Ink:  Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies:  Spellbinders Grand Calibur S5-131 A2 Matting Basic A, S5-145 French Frills, S4-367 Back to Basics Tags
Accessories:  Really Reasonable Ribbon Black Seam BindingPro 31 Designs Pink Crochet Stretch Lace Trim, Black Bling Chain Mini Trim 4mm , Pink Acrylic Flower, Pink Mulberry Flowers, Handmade Stick Pin, Hot Glue




3 comments:

  1. What an absolutely beautiful card - love the Eiffel tower and the gorgeous pin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowww! this is so lovely! thank you for sharing!
    marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink and black! My favorite colors when I was a teenager way back when. This is a gorgwous card with the Eiffel Tower in the background and that pretty flower and pearl with the black ribbon. Hmmmm, inspiration!

    Sandi K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...