Friday, January 22, 2010

Off to CHA and California!!

Good morning! I am going to be heading out the door in just a little while. I am so excited about CHA! I love the excitement of the show with all of the new products, getting to see friends and making new ones! If you are going to be at the SuperShow or CHA please stop by and say hello! Saturday afternoon I will be at the SCS booth at the SuperShow with Kim Hupke, Education Director for Spellbinders™ and we will be doing make-n-takes. For the CHA show I will be working in the Spellbinders™ booth (4069) ----you will want to be stopping by to check it all out!! Some very exciting things will be happening!!! I have a couple of post scheduled for while I am gone--sorry it couldn't be more--but the clock is ticking--LOL! I will take lots of pictures and if I can get internet access maybe I will be able to hop on here and let you all know some of the exciting things happening at CHA.

For those of you who are traveling to the show I wish you all safe travels!!

Hugs & Smiles!
Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Safe travels, Heidi!
    Give Beth a BIG hug for me...she needs one! LOL!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...