Thursday, January 21, 2010

JustRite - Plant a Little Love - Hydrangea Card

Good Morning! For today's card I used one of the New stamp sets from JustRite Stampers, Plant a Little Love. This set includes 4 Designer Centers with beautiful floral images--Poppy, Wild Prairie Rose, Hibiscus and Hydrangea and four Interchangeable Borders. Three of the borders are decorative and one has a sentiment--Plant a Little Love and Watch a Miracle Grow. Also the stamp set fits the 3-1/4'' Round Stamper.I started by stamping the image of the hydrangea three times and coloring with Copic markers. I cut out two of the images and for the third one I used Standard Circles Large S4-114 and the Wizard™ from Spellbinders™ to cut/emboss the circle diecut. I left the cardstock in the die template and stenciled through using the airbrush system from Copic. For the border I stamped the image, cut/embossed with the Wizard™ and Standard Circles Large S4-114 die templates and then airbrushed. After I had the airbrushing done I used a colorless blender pen to push out some of the color from the image. Then I cut/embossed a scalloped circle using the Wizard™ and Petite Scalloped Circles Large S4-115 die template for a mat. I layered the circles and the hydrangeas images and added foam tape to the back for some dimension.For the bottom of the card I created a border using the Wizard™ and Lattice Borderabilities® Petite S4-218 die template. Then I added some lace and trip on top of the border. I also created an embossed background using the Floral & Stone Impressabilities™ I2-1006 from Spellbinders™ and inked the background with dusty concord ink. Then I added some accent pieces to the top corners using Lattice Pendants S4-210 die templates and I used the drop out pieces from the accents above the border at the bottom. To finish of the card I added rhinestones using Gem-Tac from Beacon Adhesives to the accent pieces, stamped border and the border at the bottom of the card.

Supplies~
Stamps~JustRite Stampers-Plant a Little Love, 3-1/4'' Round Stamper
Paper~Tsukineko-Memento Rich Cocoa, Ranger-Dusty Concord Distress Ink
Ink~The Paper Company-Lavender, Deep Purple, WorldWin-Petallics-Alpine Aster (lavender), Georgia Pacific-White
Misc.~Spellbinders™-Wizard™, Standard Circles Large S4-114, Petite Scalloped Circles Large S4-115, Lattice Borderabilities® Petite S4-218, Lattice Pendants S4-210 (accent piece), Floral & Stone Impressabilities™ I2-1006, Copic-B00, B02, BG10, BV000, BV13, V01, V04, R85, G28, YG25, YG63, Colorless Blender, Airbrush System, Sakura-Souffle (light yellow) #903, Quickie Glue Pen, Creative Impressions-Lace & Trim, Taylored Expressions-Tiny Twinkles, Joann's-Lavender Rhinestones, Beacon Adhesives-Gem-Tac, Sparkle-N-Sprinkle-Sparkling Snow Glitter.

I will be leaving tomorrow for California to attend the CHA Show! I am looking forward to seeing everyone and all the excitement of the new products! If you are going to the SuperShow I will be in the SCS booth Saturday afternoon with Spellbinders doing make-n-takes with Kim Hupke, Education Director for Spellbinders. Also during the CHA Show I will be working in the Spellbinders booth (#4069). Stop by and say hello--I would love to meet you!!

I am going to try and schedule a couple of posts for when I am gone but no guarantees--sorry time is running short, but I will really try! If I don't get a chance to do this it might be a few days before you hear from me, I'm not sure if I will have access to the internet. But as soon as I can I will post and I will have pictures from CHA to share with all of you!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day and for those of you that are traveling to CHA I hope you have safe travels!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous, Heidi! So many beautiful little details!! I'll see you this weekend! Yippee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi, Beautiful card. I love all the details you used!

    Have fun in CA., as I know you will!

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is beautiful! I would love to be able to send cards like this to my treasured friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...