Saturday, January 30, 2010

Home from CHA and more Presto Punch Pictures

Hello! I am back home from CHA--what a fun and exciting week!! I am still pretty tired and trying to get in the groove of things. It's the end of the month and that means deadlines! I have several projects I am working on so there in no art for this post but I do have some pictures to share with you of the Spellbinders booth at CHA and the NEW Presto Punch!!

Here is the display in the Spellbinders booth for the Presto Punch~Here is a close-up of the Presto Punch display~Cathy Chlebana~Spellbinders Design Team Coordinator, Kim Hupke~Spellbinders Education Director and Me! ;-) This was at the demo table for the Presto Punch.Now let's take a close look at this sweet little baby! The Presto Punch is so easy to use and I know all of you ladies that might have issues with strength in your hands are going to love this little machine!! On the top you will see two buttons, push one down and hold until the machine stops and it is doing the punch for you and then hold the other button down until the booklet can slide out. How easy is that!?? The Presto Punch comes with 7 punch templates and two booklets, one for punching and the other for embossing. Here is a close-up of the leaf punch template and the punch after it has been embossed.~And a few more punches. I LOVE the tiny cupcake--so sweet!!I had a wonderful time at CHA!! Always love meeting new friends and seeing old friends too! Stop back soon and I will have some creative art to share and more pictures. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

3 comments:

  1. I just got a Quikcutz machine & a hole punch machine....why in the world am I considering this!!! Guess cause it's so cute and it's several machines in one. HHHHMMMM wonder if I can talk hubby into getting me one for my anniversay (in May).

    Glad you enjoyed CHA. Sounds like it was fun.

    Smiles!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. things went so fast I feel like I hardly got to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have so many questions about the Presto Punch is there a video with a step by step process out there somewhere? I would also like to know if any of the smaller nestabilities and other dies will work with this machine? or is it a case of only the ones designed to be used with the machine work with it? Thanks for the help.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...