Saturday, April 20, 2013

Pretty Pastel Beaded Journal

Hello everyone!  I know it's been a few days, I took a little time away from the computer but I have still been busy creating.  Today, is my day to post over on the Positively Me Blog and I hope you will hop on over there and check out my post.   I have a pretty pastel beaded journal to share with you.  I used Julianna's NEW Bead Loom™ from Beadalon®, some Pastel 6/0 Seed Beads from Blue Moon Beads® and crochet lace trim and seam binding from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Click HERE to check out my blog post on the PMJ Blog and to see more pictures.



I hope you enjoyed my project today.  You can create all kinds of beautiful projects with the Jewel Loom™.

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today and 
I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Hugs,

Heidi


Supplies
Beadalon® Jewel Loom™, White Nymo® Nylon Thread, Hard Beading Needles #10
Blue Moon Beads® Pastel 6/0 Seed Beads
Really Reasonable Ribbon Seam Binding-Baby Pink, Leather Tan, Vivid Pink, Lace Blue, Lilac, Bay Leaf, 1/4'' Natural Crochet Lace, 5/8''Pink Crochet Lace, Journal, Plaid® FolkArt® Vintage White Acrylic Paint, Metal Flowers, Flat Back Ivory Pearls, Hot Glue

1 comment:

  1. Oh Wow...that journal is beautiful! I never heard of the bead loom, and am amazed at how gorgeous your beadwork turned out. What a great accent! Im so glad I found your blog, I look forward to learning more from your creations :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...