Tuesday, February 7, 2012

VSM Vintage Valentine DT Challenge and 3-Day Sale at Really Reasonable Ribbon!!

Hello blogging friends! I am sorry I have been MIA for a few days--I think CHA kind of wiped me out!! I have just been having a heck of a time getting back on track. I don't have any artwork to share with you today but I do have two announcements from a couple of my favorite companies to share with you.


The first one is Vintage Street Market is having a
Vintage Valentine Design Team Challenge.


It started yesterday (2/6) and goes through February 10th! Five DT Members are doing the challenge and we were all given the same products to work with so it should be fun to see what everyone comes up with.

Click HERE to see the fun products we get to work with and Click HERE to check out the Vintage Street Market Blog so you can see all of the Vintage Valentine projects the DT Members create.


I Love RRR

The second announcement is Really Reasonable Ribbon is having a 3-Day Sale!!!

Now through midnight EST on Thursday, 2/9 they will be having a terrific SALE going on.

The more you buy, the more you save!!
Order subtotals from $.01 to $39.99 SAVE 10% using code CREATE10.
Order subtotals $40 and up SAVE 15% using code CREATE15.

Click HERE for all of the details and a great savings!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Please stop back tomorrow and I will have a card to share with you. I hope you have a wonderful and creative day!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...