Friday, May 24, 2013

New Custom Blog and Best Wishes Vellum Card

Hello blogging friends!  I know it's been a few days since my last post but I am so excited about the New Custom Look on my blog!!  What do you think?  I absolutely LOVE it!!!  I have to give a HUGE Thank You and Shout Out to my dear sweet friend Michele Ciola!!!!  She is the one who designed this Beautiful custom blog for me.  I love it (oh did I already say that--LOL) it's my happy place. :)  Michele is Amazing at Blog/Web Design and HTML codes!!!  Michele is currently in the process of updating her own blog so you might be seeing some changes going on over there but if you would like any information or to contact her click HERE to go to her Contact Us page on her blog Creative Mayhem.   Michele will still be tweaking some stuff on the back end of my blog and adding a couple more elements but everything should be done in the next day or two.  Again a HUGE Thank You Michele--I LOVE IT!!!!! ♥


Today, I have a card to share with you using the beautiful Majesty Vellum from DiscountCardstock.com.  


I used the E3D-006 Framed Labels Eighteen 3D Embossing Folder from Spellbinders Paper Arts® to emboss the Majesty Vellum 27#.


Next I used Crafty Power Tape from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® along the left side of the vellum and then attached it to the card front.  


Then I stamped the sentiment from CR-03640 Spring Words stamp set from JustRite Papercraft on to Simply Smooth White paper from DiscountCardstock.com using Memento Tuxedo Black ink from Imagine Crafts/Tsukineo.  I used S4-310 Labels Eighteen die template to cut/emboss the sentiment and create the label.  To create the leaves I used Herbal Garden paper and S5-129 Foliage Two die templates.


Here is a close up of the card.  Once I had the label on the card front then I added White Satin with Grosgrain Edge Ribbon and Noelle White Crochet Lace Trim from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I also added some pink and lavender roses and Kaisercraft Lavender Pearls to finish off the card.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

I hope everyone has a Happy and Safe Holiday weekend!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Paper: DiscountCardstock.com Majesty Vellum 27#, Simply Smooth White, Herbal Garden
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft CR-03640 Spring Words
Ink:  Imagine Crafts/Tsukineo Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies/Folders:  Spellbinders Paper Arts® Grand Calibur™ Machine, S4-310 Labels Eighteen, S5-129 Foliage Two, S6-001 5 x 7 Matting Basics A, E3D-006 Framed Labels Eighteen
Accessories:  Really Reasonable Ribbon White Satin with Grosgrain Edge Ribbon, Noelle White Crochet Lace Trim, Kaisercraft Lavender Pearls; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Crafty Power Tape, 3D Foam Squares; Pink and Lavender Roses

13 comments:

  1. your card is beautiful, and I absolutely ADORE your new blog look! gorgeous gorgeous!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Congrats on the new blog look - it's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty new blog and pretty card!
    Happy Weekend!
    Warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had to stop in and see!! BEAUTIFUL~! Wonderful job, Michele :) That card is amazing, Heidi!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new look Heidi. Its very pretty and I love the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Vellum card Heidi, and think your new blog look is WONDERFUL!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pretty new blog! Your card is gorgeous too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your new blog design...it is lovely as it all your inspirational work... xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your new look!!and I loooooovvve your card

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heidi, your new blog design is so refreshing. these flowers could very possibly be the only ones we'll see in MN this year! HA! Your card so so pretty. Vellum, hum, i'll have to dig it out of the stash again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful new blog! Love the colors and the flowers! Your card is gorgeous! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the card especially purple and the blog it is awesome great job on both

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...