Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Heart Of God Baptism Card

Hello everyone!  Today's post is going to be a quick one--it's a busy day around our house lol!  A couple days ago I posted one of the baptism cards that I made for my cousin Dani and her husband Shawn who recently had a their son baptized and today I am posting the second card.


I found the sentiment online, printed it out and then die cut it.  All of the die templates are from Spellbinder Paper Arts® and I have them listed and linked below.  All of the paper is from DiscountCardstock.com.  I used 3D Foam Squares in between the layers to add some dimension and then I added some white pearls and a heart charm.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

I hope you are having a wonderful week!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Paper:  DiscountCardstock.com Simply Smooth White, Sky Metallic, Fairway Metallic
Dies:  Spellbinder Paper Arts® Grand Calibur® MachineS6-001 5 x 7 Matting Basics A, S6-003 5 x 7 Enchanted Labels Twenty-Eight, S5-127 Labels Twenty-Eight
Accessories:  Recollections White Pearls, Heart Charm; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips - Refillable Dispenser - 49' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...