Thursday, April 5, 2012

JustRite Papercraft April Release - Day 3

Good morning blogging friends! It's day three of the April New Releases from JustRite Papercraft.


Here is the card I designed using CR-03625 Classic Lace Edges One, CR-03625 Classic Lace Edges Two and CR-03630 Vintage Rose Medallion stamp sets from JustRite Papercraft. I used Champagne Metallic cardstock from Discount Cardstock for the entire card. I love the color and the shimmer of the paper and it looks so pretty with the gold embossing.


For the background paper I stamped one of the borders from CR-03625 Classic Lace Edges Two twice and then I stamped the rose floral spray from CR-03630 Vintage Rose Medallion on the top and bottom and in the corners. I used Frost White Pigment Ink from Clearsnap and Gold Embossing powder with a heat tool.


For the border in the middle I used one of the stamps from CR-03625 Classic Lace Edges One from JustRite Papercraft and then I used E8-008 Classic Edges Two from Spellbinders to cut/emboss the border. I used the same ink and embossing powder as mentioned above. I stamped and heat embossed the banner from the CR-03630 Vintage Rose Medallion and then I fussy cut the banner. I added 3D Foam Squares to the back of both pieces.


I added some Ivory Pearls from The Rubber Cafe and I used Hand-Dyed Alpine Flowers Silk Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon to make the pretty bow. I used a gold filigree jewelry finding and a pearl to embellished the bow.


Here is a close up of the embossing and the bow.


Please be sure to visit each of the JustRite Papercraft Design Team Members listed below to see what they have been creating with all of the wonderful New Releases.

JustRite Inspiration

Michele Kovack

Darsie Bruno

Sheri Holt

Kazan Clark

Heidi Blankenship

Eva Dobilas

Barb Schram

Angela Barkhouse

Sharon Harnist


So what do you think about all of the April New Releases? I know I am loving them! ;-) Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps: JustRite Papercraft CR-03625 Classic Lace Edges One, CR-03625 Classic Lace Edges Two, CR-03630 Vintage Rose Medallion
Paper: Discount Cardstock Champagne Metallic
Ink: Clearsnap Frost White Pigment Ink
Dies: Spellbinders Grand Calibur E8-008 Classic Edges Two
Accessories: Really Reasonable Ribbon Hand-Dyed Alpine Flowers Silk Ribbon; The Rubber Cafe Scrap Happy Sheer Glue, Ivory Pearls (coming soon), Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Gold Filigree Jewelry Finding, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares
Link

4 comments:

  1. Wow Beautiful Card love the Lacy edges and the Embossing very cool looking and the Ribbon is so Awesome thanks for sharing.
    abbraddock@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is stunning and so rich with the gold and embossing
    A real beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness! This such an elegant card! What a little work of art!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful.. the lace stamp really shows up so well on the cardstock..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...