Friday, July 22, 2016

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Altenew Spring Daisy Hello Card

Hello everyone!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I have a beautiful summertime card to share with you.


Here is the card I designed using the Altenew Clear Stamps - Spring Daisy stamp set.  Yellow is a color I don't tend to use a lot but I love the soft yellow colors in the Altenew - Summer Afternoon ink collection and they are perfect for the daisies.


I started buy stamping all of the colored parts of the flowers and leaves first.  For the larger daisy I used Buttercream and Paper Bag inks and for the smaller daisy I used Warm Sunshine and Caramel Toffee.  The green for the leaves is Forest Glades and that is from the Altenew - Green Fields ink collection.  Once I was done stamping the colored images then I used my heat tool to heat set the paper and make sure the ink was dry.  For the gold on the flowers I stamped the outline images using VersaMark Ink.  Then I added Ranger - Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder.  I used my heat tool to melt and heat set the embossing powders.  When I was done with all of the embossing then I added the stamped panel to a piece of Gold Bazzill Mirror Cardstock.  I created a bow using some Antique Gold Seam Binding.  The flower is from the Prima Audrey Flowers - Black White Gray collection and I also added a few sequins from the Prima Butterfly Collection.  I used another piece of the Gold Bazzill Mirror Cardstock and a die from the Spellbinders Die D-Lites - Sentiments Five to create the die cut word.


I hope you enjoyed today's card. 

Please be sure to visit The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of your paper crafting needs and also visit the Stamp Simply Blog for more inspiration from the design team.

Thanks so much for stopping be today!  
Hope you enjoy your weekend and stay cool for the summer time heat!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supllies
Stamps:  Altenew Clear Stamps - Spring Daisy
Paper:  Bazzill Mirror Cardstock - 8.5 x 11 - Gold - 15 ct, Cardstock - White, Green
Ink:  VersaMark Ink, Altenew - Summer Afternoon - Buttercream, Warm Sunshine, Caramel Toffee, Paper Bag, Green Fields - Forest Glades
Dies:  Spellbinders Die D-Lites - Sentiments Five
Ribbon:  Antique Gold Seam Binding
Accessories:  Prima Audrey Flowers - Black White GrayPrima Butterfly Collection - Chipboard, Sequins, FeathersHazel & Ruby Sequins - Shine & Sparkle, Ranger - Glossy Accents, Ranger - Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder, Scor-Tape, Heat Tool

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...