Friday, May 1, 2015

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Happy Mother's Day Card

Hello everyone! Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I have a beautiful Mother's Day card to share with you.


I used a couple of the pretty pattern papers from Simple Stories I AM 6 x 6 Paper Collection for the inspiration of this card.  As soon as I saw this paper and the floral pattern I knew I wanted to use the CR-02162 Romantic Wild Roses Clear Stamps form  JustRite Papercraft.  With a combination of the right inks I was able to get a very close match to the colors in the paper.


For the sentiment I used one of the stamps from the CR-02152 Best Wishes Clear Stamps from JustRite Papercraft .  Then to create the die cut I used SCD-007 Celebrations Die - Pierced Ovals dies from Spellbinders.  I layered the papers and then added the die cut with some 3D Foam Squares for a little added dimension.  I used May Arts Double Faced Satin Sampler Spring 2015 for the beautiful bow.  Then I added some flowers from Prima Bloom-Freshly Picked Flowers and Prima Laraine Black Tie Flowers.


To finish off the card I added a few black  Simple Stories I AM Enamel Dots in the bottom corner.


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

Happy Friday and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft CR-02152 Best Wishes Clear StampsCR-02162 Romantic Wild Roses Clear Stamps
Paper:  Simple Stories I AM 6 x 6 Paper Collection, Cardstock-White, Aqua
Ink:  Ranger Distress Ink-Worn Lipstick, Memento Tuxedo Black, Teal Zeal, Dandelion, bamboo Leaves, Olive Grove, SSS-Pale Blush Pink
Dies:  Spellbinders SCD-007 Celebrations Die - Pierced Ovals
Ribbon:  May Arts Double Faced Satin Sampler Spring 2015
Accessories:  Simple Stories I AM Enamel Dots, Prima Bloom-Freshly Picked Flowers, Prima Laraine Black Tie Flowers, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'

1 comment:

  1. awesome card. and I like that it's not traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...