Monday, April 20, 2015

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Butterfly Birthday

Hello everyone! Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I have a CAS (Clean And Simple) card with lots of sparkle to share with you.


I stamped a border of butterflies down one side of the card.  I used the butterflies in each of these stamp sets--CL-02034 Butterflies Cling Stamps, CL-02136 Morning Glory Cling Stamps, CL-02137 Thank You Daffodil.  To stamp the butterflies I used three colors of ink,  Memento Nautical Blue, LuLu Lavender, New Sprout.  I stamped each butterfly one time with a different color of ink and then I inked the butterfly stamp a second time but I stamped on a piece of scratch paper to pull off some of the ink and then stamped on to the card base.  Doing this gives the appearance of a lighter shade of ink.  If you don't have many colors of ink this is a fun little trick to stretch your ink.


I applied the Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen to the butterflies to add some shimmer and sparkle.


For the Happy Birthday sentiment I used CR-02152 Best Wishes clear stamps from JustRite Papercrafts.  I used VersaMark Ink and Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder and then used a heat tool to emboss the sentiment.  I added a strip of Bazzill Gold Mirror Cardstock along the side and then I also added a few Webster's Pages Party Time Sequins.  The card base is lavender.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercrafts CL-02034 Butterflies Cling Stamps, CL-02136 Morning Glory Cling Stamps, CL-02137 Thank You Daffodil, CR-02152 Best Wishes
Paper:  Bazzill Gold Mirror Cardstock, Cardstock-White, Lavender
Ink:  VersaMark Ink, Memento Nautical Blue, LuLu Lavender, New Sprout
Accessories:  Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen, Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder, Glossy Accents, Webster's Pages Party Time Sequins, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'

3 comments:

  1. very nice, very versatile. this could be for many different occasions ... just change out the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...