Saturday, September 27, 2014

Shabby White Pearl Bracelet with the Jewel Loom

Hello everyone!  Today, is my day to post over on the Positively Me Blog for Julianna Hugdgins Design Team and I have a shabby white pearl bracelet that I created using the Signature Jewel Loom kit signed by Julianna to share with you.

ShabbyWhitePearls-1

The bracelet is a mix of fibers, seam binding, pearls and sequins for a little bit of sparkle.

ShabbyWhitePearls-6

To see more pictures and find out all of the details please hop on over to the Positively Me Blog and check it out!

It was a lot of fun creating a bracelet using the fibers.  Plus the fibers are so soft and the bracelet is very light weight and comfortable to wear.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Signature Jewel Loom kit signed by Julianna,  Jewel Loom Replacement Needles 6-packBeadalon WILDFIRE, .006 IN (.15 MM), FROST 50 YD (45 M) White Fibers, White Seam Binding, 6 mm White Pearls, AB sequins, Jump Rings, Chain, Clasp

1 comment:

  1. I do think it is a fun and lovely bracelet. I wish I had the patience to do something like this. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...